Fenrir - Green, not Great

Name: Fenrir

Who helped (If applicable): Kurt, Hades, Magician

Event Name: Green, not Great.

Summary of the story: Republic intelligence got word that the CIS were creating biological weapons on a small moon base and went to stop it. The Clones managed to breach the facility finding a Sith scientist that was utilizing a Sith holocron to create a highly corrosive and toxic gas. Omega and Eeth Koth captured him and his holocron and took them away. The remaining clones found the bombs and were successful in disarming all but a final failsafe. The ensuing explosion covered the surrounding areas in toxic gasses, fortunately the 212th were able to load everyone on a captured muni and evac everyone.

What was the result of the event?: Bad stuff go boom. Bad guy captured. Republic victory

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Shooty shooty

Story:  - (The storyline of the event)  

Execution:  - (Flow/Timing)

Game Mechanics - (Spawning/map utilization/Ej’s) 

Overall: [Rating] - [Reason]

Story: [Rating] - [Reason]

Execution: [Rating] - [Reason]

Game Mechanics: [Rating] - [Reason]

Head Admin

Overall: [3/4] - [There's always small details, that is obviously the player's opinion :)]

Story: [4/4] - [I can see you prepared it very well and gave the event background]

Execution: [4/4] - [The details you put such as reinforcements being sent by the CIS to outflank us in the elevators & lower hangar, the mix up of droids to their skills level]

Game Mechanics: [3/4] - [I think it was utilized pretty well, but there are some details, that I personally, missed, that is my opinion however.]

Current: Head Admin | Marshal Commander

Story:  - (The storyline of the event)  3/4 Understood the story (cause i helped) 

Execution:  - (Flow/Timing) 3/4 (the start was a bit rough since the GH and I crashed) 

Game Mechanics - (Spawning/map utilization/Ej’s) 3/4 The start again but that is more of a mis communication 

Overall: [Rating] - [Reason] 4/4 Was very fun!

Story: [Rating] - [Reason] 3/4 already stated why

Execution: [Rating] - [Reason] 3/4 already stated why

Game Mechanics: [Rating] - [Reason] 4/4 already stated why.

Overall: [4/4] - [Overall I had a good experience and nothing to really complain about]

Story: [4/4] - [I really enjoyed the use of all factions in the event (Jedi, Clone, BH)]

Execution: [3/4] - [Not a lot of battalions new to deployed who were active on the main server, that could use some work]

Game Mechanics: [4/4] - [Nothing for me to really say here. Maybe the bomb situation could have been handled better but I thought it was fine.]

• Coordinator
Coordinator

4/4 Was a super creative event for late night, You let players run the event and went with what happened even if it was against your plans Good Job i look forward to seeing more of your events!

Story:  3/4 Was pretty smooth but had some bumps along the way.

Execution:  -  4/4 It was executed with perfection.

Game Mechanics - 2/4 Droid spawning could have been way better. We stepped out of elevators and we got killed instantly because they were spawned right there and we didn't have time to react.

Overall: 3/4 Nice deployment for late night crew, Spawning could have been better.

Story: 4/4 Good and thought out storyline.

Execution: 4/4 Executed with great effort.

Game Mechanics: 2/4 It needed a little more work with droid spawning but that's it.