Should we move forward in the time line?

Should we move forward in the time line?  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

IE : echo to bad batch, Ashoka leaving, tiplee dead, tup, fives etc all dead 

Now before eveyone starts to cry let’s all be the very mature young adults and adults that we are and have a civil discourse about this topic. 

I personally think it would be a good step to brining a freshness to the server of characters leaving / new ones coming in etc. Along with the fact of some people already act as if we are like 1 day away from order 66 anyways. Yes some of your favorite characters r gonna get yeeted but guess what 501st your gonna have a whole new list to choose from once the season finishes. 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

I think changing the timeline up a bit is a good thing, we have basically been floating around the same point for a while now.

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

@Hero I’ve thought about it just trying to see what people think before hand. 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

I guess rip all sub units with lore characters as most of them are dead.

This seems kinda pointless as we already have a mixed time. This would basically just be taking from a bunch of battalions just to provide a helmet for Torrent company and slightly useless new Bad Batch.

If we wanna go forward lets fucking go full on and send us to post-66. Just before full imperial.

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

Moving forward in the timeline would cause alot of issues on the server that is honestly not worth the effort.
We already have a 'mixed' timeline and people are fine with it.
If you wish to add in stuff from further along in the clonewars then by all means go for it.

:NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance: