Halpert - Overlord's Wrath

Name: Halpert

Who helped (If applicable): GH Pancakes

Event Name: Overlord's Wrath

Summary of the story:

A group of freedom fighter's crash landed in the Republic Base of Anaxes. The Fighters were on the run from the Tyrannical Overlord Treplah. Being both independent and in danger, the fighters begged the republic for help, however the republic decided it was the lesser evil to not get involved. The overlord took the fighters, who had stolen critical data about his empire, and executed them as a result. However, no Data was found. The overlord accused the republic of stealing it and launched his attack with his special soldiers named Juggernauts. 

What was the result of the event?: The republic ended up ending a war between both sides. Killing both sides in the process

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: A mix of Both

2/4 

I will give you points on the story RP side, however the rapid spawning on top of people lost you the other points

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

2.5/4.0 on Spawning

3.5/4.0 for Planning and Idea
I say this was a good event, and nothing on your part, but the spawning could have been done better. All in All I think you did the best you could

Edited by Pythin

Former: Liaison