Kronez- Staff Re-app

Kronez

RP Name: 501st PLTL CSM Hawk | Kronez

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:84060349

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: SA 

Are you currently staff on a different server?: Np

Why did you leave the staff team?: I left the staff team for m a few reasons such as, i didn't enjoy staff as much as i used to and was starting to get burnt out of it and after what happened i just decided that i might as well have left for the time being and i wanted to focus more on the RP and play on the server more and not have to focus on the staff work as much.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): The staff team was one of my favorite parts about being on this server because it let me help my battalion out a bunch and let me help the community as a whole. But the reason i want to come back now is because i have been having to make lots of tickets before someone actually takes the ticket and i would like to join back and help make that process faster. To add on to that the staff team makes things a lot easier for me at least in the sense that i can go out and do things for people when they need them instead of having to drag other people into it when they might be busy and i actually enjoy doing the staff work. Lastly my favorite part about the staff team was the GM program, currently i have seen a lack of events and encounters in the times that i have been on and lots of events at other times, i would like to get back into this an do some encounter for some people when it is a slower time on the server and i enjoy making events with people and getting to interact with new people during those events and encounters. 

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): It went pretty well because i was taking a bunch of tickets and helping out in any way i could. I was very active and eventually got promoted to VA and i tried to help as much as i could. But then on a bad day i said some things in the staff chat that that got me demoted.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

Head Admin

You were a VA tho smh

+1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Banned

+1 Lol time for round 2