CWRP - JP's Staff Application

JP_TG

RP Name:DU HWS SSG JP

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:121247812

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone:PST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):First I Feel as i could be a Amazing add to the admins, I'm mostly on during day and night and is sometimes the time when people need a admin for cc's,Events,tryouts,and etc.I have a lot of hours on this server and think i can do great things to help.Second I'm a person who loves to help in anyway i can with this server and want to give back to the admins that have helped me so i can help others and them during time of need.I want to help with Events and with people cause not many Admins help with events or if they need one it may take time so i wanna be there right then and now.Last I'm a kid with a mind of a 20 year old and very mature for that age and have the Confidence to be able to help in ways no regular 14 year old would do and by any means i will do my best and those are my 5 H for my ways to help with the server.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):I'm a 14 year old Boy who lives in the city and trying to help with bills and rent as much as i can.The legal age to work is 14 here in L.A so when this whole pandemic is over i hope to get a job somewhere and have time for helping as a admin if i do get this approved.My goal is to help my family in real life and others in anyway i can online cause i'm a guy who wants to be useful to people who need help.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished:I have been a admin once and i told the people that i was taking a week off for family and the time i came back it was removed but i was doing great before and i did my duties as admin I was always active until somewhere from 2016-2020 i had a event to where i was removed for inactivity but wont happen again since most of us are in our houses mostly now.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?:241 hours 

Now it was 3 in the morning when i paused this and forgot to add in these details if you care to listen to this comment please,I was a New-admin on synergy but if i put in Re-applying i was told its for people who had high ranks and don't wanna start from New admin again,I never was ranked up with the amount of staff and i get it cause i was young,I made my first one in 2017 and i was only but a 11 year old who was in love to help with anything and i still am,Granted iv matured and Iv seen Egg,Essit and other admins from long ago and tho they are gone i am still here trying to do as best as they did i want to give much back to what they did for me 3 years ago and if i can it would be amazing and even maybe Greater or continue were they stopped.Iv met Amazing Admins from my 3 year break and just want to show them how even Old members still got it and can be as top notch as them.So i watched episode 9 recently and seeing people connect gave me this feeling to Connect back with something i gave up so long ago and try to do better than i did like being more active,Doing my job In the day and night when others are to tired to i will be there and i will try to everyday.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Thank you for reading this comment and I hope you can understand i want to do this for what i couldn't as a Eleven year old but now that iv seen more and understand more then i ask for this Chance to Finish What i started and to be a an active Admin and help in anyway.

Thank you and may the force be with you.

Sincerely-JP or known as John Paul

Edited by JP_TG
  • Informative 1
On 4/6/2020 at 10:51 PM, McFisher said:

probably more mature than me. damn you want a job at 14? i was sweating siege at 14. +1

The man is speaking facts
Changing my vote to a - 1 due to seeing how you act when i was doing my encounter

Edited by NootNoot
Chabged to - 1

So Basically ANIME

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Twelfths said:

+1 Great player and RPer, his age might be 14 but I dont believe it this sounds like a 20 year old that has seen some shit in his time, great guy.

Yeah its been a ride for me and i look over 18 and sound 20 but i'm 14 so yea thx for the comment tho man

Banned

-1 I had a situation with him where he would constantly spam admin tickets even though I had already answered his question. I dont think he is mature enough yet to take on staff.

Edited by kojak
2 hours ago, kojak said:

-1 I had a situation with him where he would constantly spam admin tickets even though I had already answered his question. I dont think he is mature enough yet to take on staff.

I didnt know how gambling worked and wanted help man sorry if i bugged you that many times i just wanted to know about it

Had a good discussion with you, and I feel you are ready to join the staff team +1 Good luck 

-late night Admin

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

+1 I've known this man for 6+ years. We have been friends for a long time and I was with him when he was an admin. He was mature back then but EVEN MORE mature now. I feel as if he is ready for this position. He is fit to take on the tasks and obstacles that he will encounter on this job. I trust that he will behave maturely and professionally.

+1 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

31 minutes ago, Etc1440 said:

-1, i feel like you should play the server a bit longer as a lot of people said you just came back and I dont like how you act when your an ej sometimes.

Etc Iv played for a long time and played longer in the old days and feel confident and if you don't like me then that's you but i can show you how rumors of me coming back can be good cause if someone falls and rises it can be a good thing so i wouldn't doubt me but give me a chance man that's all i can ask to give me a shot and to like me as a person and i act different from whatever "ej" means i act more respectful and mature than this "ej you say" so give me a chance and see how i do is all i can ask from you if you dislike me that much

Edited by JP_TG

EJ is event job. He’s saying you’re acting disrespectful and not appropriate for said event job you chose to help with. So if you can’t act accordingly on a basic event job then how could you as staff? 

Man Of The Past

Head Admin

+1, you gotta learn a bit tho. Take every piece of criticism and make something out of it as these people left good criticism. 

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

6 hours ago, Rohan said:

+1, you gotta learn a bit tho. Take every piece of criticism and make something out of it as these people left good criticism. 

Thank you Rohan and i will do that more cause everything everyone says here is important to me cause its feedback so thank you and i will take pieces of criticism

Edited by JP_TG
15 hours ago, NobleHeoruwulf said:

EJ is event job. He’s saying you’re acting disrespectful and not appropriate for said event job you chose to help with. So if you can’t act accordingly on a basic event job then how could you as staff? 

To respond to that as i already stated that i am different when it comes to Important things and EJ now that i know i want to talk to the GM about that event and ask what i did wrong to fix my mistake and yes EJ is important and i want to ask how i was disrespectful and not appropriate so if i could talk to the GM ill learn from my mistake and for staff the thing is not trying to be disrespectful noble but staff and EJ are two completely different things and i can talk to you from 4-10 pm PST so if you want me to elaborate and have anymore questions 

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Administrator for your interview

Failure to do so by 4/20/2020 will result in a Denial.

//Locked

//Moved to Pending

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management