Corrupt Admin

Okay so me and my buddy (who I was in discord with) were trying to duel in the clone wars RP server and the admin was explaining to us how to duel but my friend's key binds were different from the admin's so he ends up accidentally shooting and killing me in the process of trying to send a dual invite. My friend was arrested for 13 minutes on the spot and I had tried to reason with the admin that it was an accident and that I was completely fine and I was not mad at all over it however, all 3 admins I had talked to denied to let my friend out of jail. This to me seems unreasonable while RDM IS against the server rules its not like my buddy was going around the server randomly killing people. This is due to a complete ego problem among all of the admin and their belief that they could never do any wrong on the server. To me this seems like someone going to a fast food restaurant and the restaurant gets your order wrong and when you tell them that one of their employees made a mistake and you'd like them to fix it but the manager at the store says that the customer ordered the food wrong and that their employee did not make a mistake. The admin's only response to this logic was "this is a server not a fast food restaurant." If this isn't an obvious lack of respect for the people who devote their time to your server then I don't know what is. The admin are too busy in a pissing match to see who can be the most unreasonable to actually take care of the people who invest their time into the SynergyRoleplay server. After all of this the admin further abused their power by banning me for "admin disrespect" even though I was trying to have a conversation, be reasonable and show respect towards them. I would advise anyone looking for an RP server to play with your friend to look away from this one.

Edited by FistMeForAFiver
  • Funny 2

1) You posted in the wrong section,  don't even have a format if this is a ban appeal or staff report. 

2)  (edit)  I didn't catch the exact situation because I was connecting as you were banned and I was assuming you were part of a minge group we just dealt with.    

Edited by Zensras
Correction, my mistake
  • Disagree 1

spacer.png
Every time I wander into an argument on the forums.

7 minutes ago, Zensras said:

1) You posted in the wrong section,  don't even have a format if this is a ban appeal or staff report. 

2)  You and your "friend" (by friend,  you mean your three other friends?)  who I just happened to walk in on MRDMing on the server and shouting order 66. 

spacer.png

1. this isn't a ban appeal as I have no desire to be back on that shitty server.

2. I was with 1 friend and "order 66" never left either of our mouths.

3. You've managed to capture the exact moment that my friend joined the server with the "Trazzu has joined the server." Therefore, it is likely the people you are talking about in the screenshot you have provided is not us.

Edited by FistMeForAFiver
  • Funny 2
10 minutes ago, Zensras said:

2)  (edit)  I didn't catch the exact situation because I was connecting as you were banned and I was assuming you were part of a minge group we just dealt with.    

Maybe don't assume next time.

I mean I’m still tryin to figure out what they did wrong exactly. Your friend shot and killed you, even if an accident, and They did the correct thing by AOS’ing him, then when you reasoned with them, they got him out of Jail. I see no abuse their at all lol. 

Is their any other thing they did that also could represent abuse?

Former: Liaison

@FistMeForAFiver, do you have any screenshots, recordings, or any witnesses? If so, please reply! I assume you can understand that we're going off he/she said type of ordeal, but your statement will still be taken into an accountability. To be honest with you, this problem will always happen. There will be always someone who thinks they're higher than someone else.

If you are in the right, I do sincerely apologize for the staff member's behavior. As being staff, it's obvious to be expected to uphold the position and maintain the professionalism as well as maturity, and representing the server. As in your case, the staff member represented the server in a poor way. 
My suggestions for you:
*Provide any evidence. (Screenshots, video, or any witnesses).
*Provide us the admin's name.

I understand you may not wish to return to this community; however, please give us the admin's name. This won't go unnoticed and will be dealt with. This could happen to someone else, but if there's actually a problem, we could potentially stop it. 

+1 (Will change depending on future replies, proof, etc). 

2 minutes ago, FistMeForAFiver said:

@Porch I believe the first admin we deal with would be the one who posted the screenshot above, I’m sure he’ll be able to give you the name of the head admin on the server at the time who we talked with.

IDK if i can post here as im not staff but change your report to the template so it dosent get denied if you really want him to get punished or it will be denied as enzyme said

Edited by McFisher

Imagine Putting Your Old Ranks And Roles In Your Bio

I Went from Mas Amedda and VA to Blacklisted from every single thing except CT and Jedi :)

25 minutes ago, FistMeForAFiver said:

@Porch I believe the first admin we deal with would be the one who posted the screenshot above, I’m sure he’ll be able to give you the name of the head admin on the server at the time who we talked with.

I made a mistake thinking you were the guys we were dealing with after they had banned you due to misinformation that was given to me as I didn't see what happen other than some talk in our staff chat.   I do want to apologize for this.

However,  I'm aware that @Carvis was someone that handled your situation.   if he wants to post in here and say what happen,  he can.    I only heard bits of what happen.

Also,  if your still wanting to make a staff report on this,   please follow our format.

Edited by Zensras

spacer.png

Well the fact that I was the first admin on the "scene" I can explain a little something. First you were the calm one in the situation and your friend was just non-cooperative. I've kept explaining to you how CG handle all of the arrests while the staff team does other server related things like spawn in droids, help people who are stuck, etc. After all of that you called for my "boss" so I delivered and your friend treated him with the same attitude. Not willing to come to a conclusion and basically just calling us names for about 15 minutes. For some reason you began acting like your friend and that is the reason you both were banned. Simple.

The only Wrecker that embraced his largeness. 

If the situation Tea describes involved you and your friend and not the other group that we seemed to confuse you with, sounds like the situation was handled as it should have been.

The guy who got drunk and pretended to be a vacuum for an hour

Last night I was the first admin that talked to your arrested friend, did my investigation and was told by multiple people that he straight up shot you and killed you even if you were trying to instigate a dual. Due to that I told him that didn't have enough info to warrant him being released from jail because RDM is still RDM.  Once your buddy's jail time was up you then went on to complain for the next 30-40 minutes about how they wanted to talk to the server owner. Teaa and Halpert were the two that banned you when it became the point of being outright disrespectful to us all. I tried to tell you both that the arrest wasn't that big of a deal and that I had been arrested for accidental RDM before and I still have fun on server. You refused to continue to RP at that point and wanted to continue with complaining. You were very rude and disrespectful during their training as Icewolf and Acer/Scorch can attest. 

10 minutes ago, FistMeForAFiver said:

@Teaa @Hadok that was all my buddy. He was the one pissed off and rightfully so. Nobody was being disrespectful except him. I got banned because someone felt like I was challenging their authority is what it seems like. 

Well your buddy was starting everything, all of the problems. You were being reasonable until the end. We said something that offended you I guess and you proceeded to say the N Word. After that point you both were just being blatantly disrespectful. For that reason you were both banned for how you were acting.

The only Wrecker that embraced his largeness. 

Banned

Regardless of rank or status we all devote our time to the server and choose to engage with others on here. No matter if you are a director or a new user everyone deserves the common decency of not being talked down since at the end of the day no one holds any real power. I am sorry you feel this way about our admins. From what I read it seems that there are conflicting stories between both of you. I would suggest finding evidence because if this was in fact the situation and how it was handled then those people have to be talked to. Please fix the format of your report so it does not get instantly denied and provide further information so we can further assist you.  

Edited by kojak
  • Funny 1

@Teaa @kojak there’s no point in arguing because all the admin butt buddies are just going to agree with each other no matter what evidence/witnesses I could provide. I seriously doubt the situation will be handled appropriately. If this is the usual treatment for new players on your server I wouldn’t be surprised to see a declining player base in the future.

@FistMeForAFiver Regardless you need to fix your format or this will not be looked. We value player feedback and reports when it comes to our staff team and we do take action if a player was in the right but we simply cannot do anything if there is no evidence to your side and there is no format.

Edited by Trixx

I was in Dooms Unit for a little while.

1 hour ago, FistMeForAFiver said:

@Teaa @kojak there’s no point in arguing because all the admin butt buddies are just going to agree with each other no matter what evidence/witnesses I could provide. I seriously doubt the situation will be handled appropriately. If this is the usual treatment for new players on your server I wouldn’t be surprised to see a declining player base in the future.

Gonna have to disagree with you on this.

I've seen servers that will look over abuse and when it runs rampant.   Synergy deals with abuse the correct way.    If you want an example of this,  look around the forums and you'll see a recent incident that happen.   There are people who genuinely want to get both sides of what happen.  

Again,  I would like Carvis to come in and tell what happen so we could figure this out. 

(also i agree with trixx,  please fix your format) 

spacer.png

5 hours ago, Zensras said:

Again,  I would like Carvis to come in and tell what happen so we could figure this out. 

I honestly don't even know the name of this person. Not much I can say without a name/SteamID.

Also, the only person I had banned last night was someone who clearly had no intention to play properly within our server, and had also left the server after an AOS was called on the person. 

If this is that person then the ban was 100% valid, but as I said not much I can say without a name/SteamID

Edited by Carvis
2 hours ago, Carvis said:

I honestly don't even know the name of this person. Not much I can say without a name/SteamID.

Also, the only person I had banned last night was someone who clearly had no intention to play properly within our server, and had also left the server after an AOS was called on the person. 

If this is that person then the ban was 100% valid, but as I said not much I can say without a name/SteamID

This was in fact not us as we had literally just got out of training as this occurred.

2 hours ago, FistMeForAFiver said:

This was in fact not us as we had literally just got out of training as this occurred.

Then please edit your post or create a new one with the proper format so the high staff team can properly handle your report.