CWRP - Gadget's Staff Re-Application

Gadget

What is this, third times the charm? 

RP Name: 21st Heavy Commander Gadget | Padawan Ragnar | Kretch Blood-Claw of the Hand

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:89827130

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: GMT / UK

What was your previous staff rank?: Senior Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: Nope

Why did you leave the staff team?:

Right, this is a silly situation. I was staff at Christmas, I went on LOA over christmas, its was gonna be 2 weeks and be back about the 29th. I extended it for another 1 week with the then HA Rohan's consent. Before he could officially log it he was removed from HA for whatever reason. I mentioned in my LOA about it and Rohan react with the Green tick as confirmation. Came back about the 7th of January I believe. Cos no official correspondence was made the other HAs deemed me as inactive and removed me. I have straightened it out with Trad and Forseen since, that was about 3 months ago.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum):

I am a man of rules, regulations and shouting, I am know to even shout at staff for doing stuff wrong as a member as I am now. I wish to help the server by doing encounter, events, sim and such during the early US/EU hours. I am also a decent builder, I just take a while as I am a perfectionist. I am know as the man who will shout and call out anyone. I hold everyone to the server rules and expect people to follow them and follow believable RP/military procedures when conducting themselves. I especially dislike Minges.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum):

Good, I usually try and do a few events or sims in the week, more on the weekends. I quite enjoy incorporating EOD and TECH into such things (probably cos I'm a GM and I live and breath for it). I am the master of doing event with no help or event jobs cos of my time zone. I am a hard worker and I am always making sure others are working to the best of there abilities. I can come across and angry and serious but I am also a fun chill guy, I enjoy making things fair and balanced (insert Thanos here). I also investigate any tickets about false arrest or altercations to the best of my ability, asking witnesses, staff involved, the culprit, victims, etc. This sometimes results in the person who was arrested serving his sentence before he is released but hopefully all parties learning a lesson.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: 

Yes this is like the 3rd Reapplication interview I would have done.

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

Head Admin
On 4/2/2020 at 4:56 PM, Gadget said:

Before he could officially log it he was removed from HA for whatever reason.

Imagine being removed ahahahahahahaha

+1 in the app. Gadget has enough ability and experience to be a great addition to the staff team 

• Funny 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Banned

+1 ugly

• Funny 1