Halpert's Game Master App

Halpert

Name: Halpert
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:62423064
Current Staff Rank: Senior Admin
Are you Currently a GH?: No (waived)
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]:423:40:08.
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: About a 7 or an 8
How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: Being a previous Game Master, I feel that my experience has given me exceptional communication and leadership skills.
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes i do
Give us an Event idea that you would like to produce:

The Jedi Order has received intelligence that a Sith Uprising is occurring on one of the planets in the Outer Rim. The Jedi has dispatched specific groups of Jedi to go deal with this uprising. This is a three-part event where every single branch of Jedi get their own, custom tailored event.

The Guardians are sent to a makeshift Sith Temple. This Temple is controlled by one of the sith’s fiercest Warriors, using their cunning lightsaber skills, they must overcome his servants and make their way to the final chamber, where the Sith Warrior will be put to rest.

The Sentinels are sent on a retrieval Mission inside one of the major cities on the planet. The job of the Sentinels would be to retrieve an item of significant importance to the rebel uprising. Sentinels would have to use their wits and force knowledge in order to beat those guarding that significant item.

Consulars would be sent to an area with a very high threshold for the dark side of the force. Consulars would have to overcome and fight back against the draw of the dark side of the force. Using their combined strength they would lift the dark energy from that place and restore it to its natural state.

These events would all be separate days and I would give the branches notice ahead of time so that they can prepare numbers and get ready for deployment. .

Banned

+1 Worst fox ever