Nulls' Weapons Continued:

Porch

Name: Porch | Null Advisor Kal Skirata

RP Rank: BCMD

Suggestion: Giving Ordo Skirata his sniper. 

Implementation: We've had our previous suggestion accepted for Null to receive their weapons they had before the new weapons update; however, for Ordo we decided to make a post in the future. Well, here we are. Add the IQA-11c to his loadout. 

Lore:
*Null-class ARC Lore
*Null-11 Ordo Skirata
*"Ordo was a skilled slicer and assassin." "Their training was furthered by Kal, who taught them how to handle a wide assortment of weapons; ranging from blaster rifles to Verpine sniper rifles." 

Workshop content if applicable: N/A

(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: Change
(Any job modification requires all this information)

Job: Ordo Skirata | null_ordo

Slots: 1

Description: (Don't change.) 

Model: (Don't change.)
(Provide the model string if on server Ex. models/player/synergy/cblake/ls_squad/ls_trp/lstrp.mdl (Get this from the Q menu)

Weapons: rw_sw_iqa11c

Other: As stated in the previous post, we were waiting to give Ordo his weapon. And here it is! Since Jaing and Kal have the IQA-11c, we're choosing to give Ordo the same weapon due to him being an assassin.

• Winner 1

+1, I thought when i was Hunter, Ordo had one. Guess it was a Prema weapon now. But nothing wrong with Ordo having lore guns 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

On 3/29/2020 at 3:22 AM, KillJoy said:

+1, I thought when i was Hunter, Ordo had one. Guess it was a Prema weapon now. But nothing wrong with Ordo having lore guns 

He used to have the  low fi DLT 

+1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Banned

+1 Bring the boys back

+1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

• 2 weeks later...