Merrill - Assault on the Volcano

Name: Merrill
Helpers: Zen
Summary: 212th are deployed to Assault a heavily armed and armored CIS base, attacking nearby Republic and Civilian areas via an advanced long-range artillery. They must sneak in via submarine to assault the base without being mowed to shreds.
Outcome: 212th took some time to be thorough to eliminate the Aqua Droids protecting the General and the other defenses, but 212th managed to secure the General.
Type: Mixed

The guy who got drunk and pretended to be a vacuum for an hour

didnt put the grading format and it makes me angry 

but if i can remember how it goes its like

game mechs 4/4 great map love the water aspect 

uhh story 3/4 no idea what happened had a phone call so aint trying to rate it bad since i wasnt paying attention 

uhh overall 4/4 really good

o and be careful with spawning i saw that someone got droids spawned on top of them 

Striders were a bit Beefy, most of the droids took a bit long to kill, but the b2s made sense. A lot of effort was put into the building and the unique insertion was nice, however would probably have gone better if it was more linear, as you had to come to us to tell us we were going the wrong way. We were just following the droid spawns. Overall 2.6/4

3 minutes ago, Tyennoch said:

We were just following the droid spawns.

Droids were being spawned on both sides, and in briefing, it was made quite clear that you follow powerlines to get from the first generator to the second generator. Comms RP also told the direction everyone was supposed to head and reitterated the "following the powerlines" thing once the first generator was down. 

The guy who got drunk and pretended to be a vacuum for an hour