my brother got banned

Reaver

pretty much i have a brother he played on this sever a while ago he was called reaver . i want to join cg but because my brother got banned our ip is banned on teamspeak so i cant actually join any regs . i know you have probably got someone saying this before but i would like to join. please vote on me getting accepted as i wanna join cg

Just now, osama said:

pretty much i have a brother he played on this sever a while ago he was called reaver . i want to join cg but because my brother got banned our ip is banned on teamspeak so i cant actually join any regs . i know you have probably got someone saying this before but i would like to join. please vote on me getting accepted as i wanna join cg

follow the correct format

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

Name: IMBoost
Steam ID: 526330873
Ban Reason: my brother got banned
Date of Ban: N/A
Length of Ban: permanent
Staff Member(s) Involved: N/A
Reason(s) why we should accept your appeal: becuase im not gonna do whatever he did plus he made it sound like fun when he played and i wanna join cg because commander fox is cool
Evidence to support your claims:

33 minutes ago, osama said:

Name: IMBoost
Steam ID: 526330873
Ban Reason: my brother got banned
Date of Ban: N/A
Length of Ban: permanent
Staff Member(s) Involved: N/A
Reason(s) why we should accept your appeal: becuase im not gonna do whatever he did plus he made it sound like fun when he played and i wanna join cg because commander fox is cool
Evidence to support your claims:

Hello, this is now under investigation 

Please add more detail as well as the reason of the ban, as your brother getting banned doesn’t warrant a perma.

As well as the steam Id provided is not your steam Id use this to get your steam id 32 https://steamid.io 

Also for those commenting please leave feedback to -1/+1 with a reason.

Edited by Craigary

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

-1 for now til more infomation is given

@osama,   Correct me in this:  Is this a teamspeak ban, or a server and teamspeak ban?  The more infomation that HAs and those voting on this has helps a lot.  

Edited by Zensras

spacer.png
Every time I wander into an argument on the forums.

Hello,

The ban appeal is being DENIED due to the following reasons: 

1. User not supplying the proper SteamID, as required by the format as well as it being requested by a member of high staff

2. User not checking the forums, showing a lack of care regarding his ban appeal

If the user decides to make a ban appeal in the future, he is more than welcome of doing so.

//locked

//moved to denied

Edited by Carvis