Bounty Hunter - Drugs

Hero

Name: Hisoka

RP Rank: Guild Leader

Suggestion: addition of a drug creation system and drug selling.

Implementation: Adding in the drug system and setting up a NPC selling entity located in Caves (Or another area since the NPC can be spawned in, Possibly rotating the Entity every day or two)

- Limiting it to 1 Complete drug lab per person

- BH may steal each other's drugs

- BH may steal each others lab equipment

- GAR is allowed to detain all possible Drug dealers/manufactures 

Lore: Death sticks! Death sticks! Death sticks! Oh my! Drug use was rampant in the Coruscant underworld. The drug dealers would work hard to procure their product. They would not care who bought it as long as they made profits. Drug dealing was common in the Galactic system, people got hooked on a variety of narcotics. Drug labs were run on a multitude of planets, with entire Drug Empires forming and taking control of areas. Drug labs are also expensive operations to run, and do not make profit off the first batch they create. So it is important to keep your lab hidden and active for as long as possible. Protecting it with your life if it comes to it.

Possible RP from this 

- Drug labs

- Republic tracking down drug dealers and finding said drug labs

- Clans having skirmishes with each over territory of the NPC sellers so they are the only ones who can sell their product

Workshop content if applicable: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=291651389&searchtext=drug+system
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change:
(Any job modification requires all this information)

Job: All BH

Slots:  same

Description:same

Model:same
(Provide the model string if on server Ex. models/player/synergy/cblake/ls_squad/ls_trp/lstrp.mdl (Get this from the Q menu)

Weapons: weapon_physcannon (so they can move the objects)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

Other:

+1

This can give a little life to BH Coming with the overhaul that Hero is planning.

I made this suggestion a long while back, everyone back then supported it but it got denied.

if this does get accepted however i cant wait for Jedi to walk in on me Making shit in their caves. Lmao

Edited by Scribbles
Banned

+1 Cool concept.

+1

I like the idea, but maybe not just drugs, we could open it up to multiple types of contraband (booze, drugs, illegal guns etc).

It could really open up the RP options as stated above by @Jack and if the BH are getting overhauled like @Scribbles said, then this would be a perfect chance to see if it could work.

This could even open up some interesting events/encounters with civs, sith or even rouge clones. 

Doom x1 | Brimstone x1 | Acid x1 | Mas Amedda x1 | Padme x1

+1 time to raid the space port and have patrols going around ez pz 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

• 4 weeks later...