CWRP - Bitter Staff Application

Bitter

You've violated server rules very recently (map glitching) and when I attempted to speak with you, you claimed your were innocent but refused to say that your friend was involved in a related case of abusing Force powers which could have led to RDM. You used the excuse of it being after hours, which you're under the ideology that completely minging early in the morning is allowed.

If you aren't trustworthy enough to not uphold the server rules both in your actions and potential enforcement, I really can't see you being a good addition to the staff team; in which their duties involve this. Your excuse making and blatant disregard for the rules tells me that you might let minges off the hook should you be called to handle it, especially if one of them turns out to be your friend.

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

2 hours ago, Ratio said:

You've violated server rules very recently (map glitching) and when I attempted to speak with you, you claimed your were innocent but refused to say that your friend was involved in a related case of abusing Force powers which could have led to RDM. You used the excuse of it being after hours, which you're under the ideology that completely minging early in the morning is allowed.

If you aren't trustworthy enough to not uphold the server rules both in your actions and potential enforcement, I really can't see you being a good addition to the staff team; in which their duties involve this. Your excuse making and blatant disregard for the rules tells me that you might let minges off the hook should you be called to handle it, especially if one of them turns out to be your friend.

2 hours ago, Ratio said:

-1 sorry bro

3 hours ago, Ratio said:

Never seen ratio lie... for this I will -1.

That's gonna be a -1 from me.

Take some time to improve yourself.   Staff are expected to uphold rules and not break them themselves.   The fact your already in trouble with something tells me you need a bit of time.     

spacer.png
Every time I wander into an argument on the forums.