Bounty Hunter - Clan prizes

Hero

Name: Hisoka

RP Rank: Guild Leader

Suggestion: make it so that only the clan leader of the clan with the most renown after 2 weeks will be able to be spawned a vibro blade (trial lightsaber). This will promote RP with Jedi for sparring, it can add a fun contest between clans to compete for renown. Only the Clan Leader would have access to this vibro blade. IF THE CLAN LEADER WERE TO ABUSE THIS THEY WOULD BE FINED RENOWN AND NOT BE GIVEN PERMISSION TO USE IT

Implementation: make it so staff can spawn them a trial saber without getting in trouble. 

Lore: Clan Leaders were the strongest in the clan, the strongest clan had the best weapons so they could complete their bounties. 

Workshop content if applicable:n/a
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

Edited by Hero
  • Management
Management

OR add a melee class for Bounty Hunters. I think that would be sick

• Funny 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

13 hours ago, Marvel said:

OR add a melee class for Bounty Hunters. I think that would be sick

12 hours ago, ISNIFFPROPANE said:

I’d agree to that, but giving y’all a lightsaber is kind of weird 

YO IM SO DOWN FOR THIS 

Decided not to void. But this can be thought of, i just want this to be implemented a class can be added later 

Edited by Hero
  • Retired Founder

Trad and I have discussed the possibility of this suggestion and have decided to deny it.

We feel as though this could be too easily abused and wouldn't make realistic lore sense.

However, we are open to the idea of other possible rewards for the top clan of each month, should you wish to bring them forwards.

// Locked
// Moved to Suggestions - - Denied