Bolt - City & Village Defense

Bolt

Name: Bolt 

Who helped (If applicable): Hades (event helper) || Kurama (event job) || James (event job) || Otter (event job) || Lavender (event job)

Event Name: City & Village Defense

Summary of the story: The clones had to quickly reinforce a city which was about to be taken by CIS forces, and they defended it very well, even discovering a nearby civilian village of a family that breeded banthas, and overall it resulted in a nice, clean victory for the republic. 2 children were extracted by orders of jedi I presume and they went the wrong way, the pilot wasn't republic affiliated too, which was interesting.

What was the result of the event?: REPUBLIC VICTORY!!!!

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Mostly shoot em up except for some of the clones/jedi who interacted with the civilians.

bolt

Head Admin

2/4

The event was cool as a shoot em up but had little to no story, droids came out of thin air like they popped up from the ground like zombies. 
The map could've been more utilized as only the main floor was used. There were tunnels and huge underground rooms with obstacles and such.

I do suggest for next time you work on the NPC spawning. Specifically the way the come to excistence.

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Just now, Rohan said:

2/4

The event was cool as a shoot em up but had little to no story, droids came out of thin air like they popped up from the ground like zombies. 
The map could've been more utilized as only the main floor was used. There were tunnels and huge underground rooms with obstacles and such.

I do suggest for next time you work on the NPC spawning. Specifically the way the come to excistence.

Thank you for that feedback, I'll make sure to utilize more of the map and my own NPC spawning. The spawning for the droids was just they would come from behind the mountains in an army group or from behind the fence and I'd place them down as if they'd arrive, but I also enjoy having them drop from ships/pods too but the circumstances weren't good for that besides within the city, but I do appreciate your feedback and I'll work on NPC spawning.

bolt