• Director
Director

RP Name: TC HWSO MAJ Del

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:87120731

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: GMT +1

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: I didin't have much time since i had a lot of tests and i felt like i was lacking behind with my  quota

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): So i really enjoyed helping people being able to build custom sims, and hosting events. I do recruitements and other stuff when i need to get whitelists and ships spawned. I also wanna pay back to the server since i enjoy it here and i would like other people to enjoy it as much as i do. I also got some new ideas that i think would be great  to have.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I think it went super good i was moving forward improving myself, but in the end i started slacking since i had a lot of school and some other stuff. I also felt like i got a bit burned out at the end since i was trying to rp with clone and jedi but now i quit with my jedi and main my clone job. Im often active downtime and a lot of people needs help and some staff can't co

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: yes

You Have been ACCEPTED for interview!
Contact a HA by 03/07/2020 or your application will be Denied.

@Gohn

//locked
//moved to Pending

• Friendly 1

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x