Joseph's 187th BCMD Application

Joseph

RP Name:TR 187th Regiment Overseer Commander Joseph

Steam ID (SteamID Finder):STEAM_0:1:97189627

Battalion or squad you are applying for:187th Legion

Experience:

(Icefuse)

Dooms unit PVT-CSM

As a DU I would host tryouts to get numbers in the battalion (Back on icefuz) And give all my effert to try to keep them alive. Sadly i had IRL stuff pop up and was unable to continue. This was back in jan and was my first shot as CWRP I did have lots of fun with the BCMD Doom (Hyper) And led events and learn some stuff from the XO’s

187th Legion PVT-2ndLT

When i joined the battalion there were people like Naavi and Taken and Reaper who would help me learn leadership… I remember how excited i was to be a Heavy. I was addicted and got on every single day. And that was noticed by a lot of officers in the battalion. So i got 2ndLT and began hosting events and tryouts to keep the 187th alive. (They were a very big battalion on icefuse)                          GINYU FORCE ATTACK!!!!

(Synergyroleplay)

327th Star Core WO-LT

I would host as many tryouts as possible. Sadly people would not come to them. But i did recruit a few people in my time. And lead events with LT KanZ and has some fun…. I decided to leave becuase i knew this was not my battalion. So i joined 187th Again

187th Legion 2ndLT-CPT

This was a great time for me. I was getting on everyday. Helping with drills. Doing tryouts and doc work… And i never got burnt out. I did my job and come. And i grew a good friendship with a lot of people in 187th. Friend who actualy care… This was a time in rishimoon were 187th was still a big battalion. And i had a lot of fun during events. And leading. But i heard forge was going for 101st BCMD after Naavi resigned. (Forge was a friend in 187th then joined 101st with Naavi as 101st BCMD)

101st Training regiment TR3-Commander

In my time in 101st i made a few friends (Forge. Ones . Rose/Lilac. Spitfire/Iceberg)

I went through the ranks and had fun. Trained new Recruits in the way of being a 101st. Got them in to new battalions and teamspeak. And lead the battalion whilst forge was gone. I would get recruits out the door in new battalion. And the 101st was pretty good for about a month until people started leaving…. And we did the best we could to hold a good standard for 101st

(Note: The battalion did collapse due to a few members leaving.)

187th Legion Major-Commander Joseph.

I came back. And a few of my friends came with me.

I would make documents for the battalion (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bAms5u1DmYb0z4tkDrTy-S0oiZDEeLTWR31S2ATcLP4/edit?usp=sharing) And lead the battalion while reaper was gone. Has lots of fun with the people there this is why the 187th has been the battalion i come back too. It’s for the cool atitude everyone there has. And it makes it so you can enjoy the server a lot more. I have helped do a lot of thigs that make the 187th Less mingey. But as of recent 187th has had problems with activity. And i will do my best to fix that before i get BCMD. And this is a tough time for 187th we have 8 officers on LOA and are BCMD just resigned. But i belive the 187th will power through it like they have in the past….

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:I know how to run this battalion. I will most likely run the battalion much differntly then reaper did. Probably cuase we are two different people. I feel i have enough experince for this position and would love to lead this battalion to greater thing. And i still love the battalion. And will try my hardest to revive it and make a stable that will do good for the republic I feel i have the passion for the battalion to grow more and more. And to have a good set of people around me to help me out with my run as BCMD... I love everyone in this battalion

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:We have very little lore. But what we have i know.

Availability: I can get on everyday for about 4 to 5 hours…

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:Since the first beta test. And i was here when within hours of the TS being up.

Do you have a microphone?:Yes. But im thinking of upgrading soon.

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:I want the battalion to have stable members and have documents in place to reduce mingey behavior. I want to have 4 active Commanders. And have a good group of friends who will lead the battalion for a while. I will work hard for this battalion and keep on going. My goal for the battalion. 1 All new documents. 2 12-15 people on during prime time. 3 An experienced paratrooping battalion we will fly through the sky and look fuckin awesome. 4 active Commanders who do there jobs. 5 Fix all the class leaders. And make sure we people dedicated to there classes. As well as a good promotion structure that all officers follow. I will try to institute a leadership training for events. Learning how to find minges. And LAAT etiquete and many more. So Officers don’t run out of thing to do or learn. And try to keep them active…. I will not let the 187th legion die. I love the battalion so much. And i can't wait to build it back up to the top.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes i will make an LOA if i need to...

@Forge Thanks for your help man. You did a lot to help me in the 101st. I appreciate it.

@Jirachi You have done tons in 187th, Thanks i will work on what you have added…

@jason You suck you cuck.  jk

@Reaper Have fun wit your future indevors m8

This application has been automatically denied due to failing
to meet application requirements. Any applicant must not have
more than one voided application. Because this is your third
application, you may not apply again for a 30 day period.

Feel free to apply again after 10/28.

//Locked
//Moved to Commander Applications - Denied