Stinger/Banjans 187th BCMD Application

Banjans

Steam Name: (SR) Banjans

RP Name: TR 187th PLT ESSL CMD Banjans

(used to be Stinger)

Steam ID (SteamID Finder): STEAM_0:0:181165637

Battalion or squad you are applying for: 187th Battalion Commander

Experience: Before I get -1's saying you have no other experience other than 187th, listen to what I have to say first:

I joined Icefuse around 5 months ago. First battalion I went to was the 187th. I became addicted to this battalion because of the members. It felt like a family to me. I went from PVT to SSG on Icefuse. When I came to synergy on the first day of the server being up I got a rank transfer as a SGT1. When I got to 2LT I wanted to make a impact on the 187th, so I started organizing our roster(it was bad at the time). After about another month and a half I became 187th CMD it was my happiest moment in all of Star Wars RP. I am forever thankful to Reaper for making be a CMD.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: First off I am the only 187th Commander left. I should become BCMD because I have been dedicated to the 187th since day 1 of joining Icefuse. I also want to be BCMD because the 187th are nicknamed "the minge battalion" that is bullshit, We used to be mingy but the rest of the 187th officers and I have made it stop. Joseph and I made a guideline explaining to NCO's about what happens if you're mingy. its just a name we were given that is not even relevant anymore. If I was BCMD we would be known as a elite battalion and a defence battalion. I would have the CPT's of the 187th be doing PT/drilling once or twice every day. The NCO's will be recruiting way more than what there are doing now. I am extremely active and will continue to stay active if I get BCMD, or even if I don't get BCMD I will respect the new one and stay loyal the 187th. I will also make sure our cool-down rules for promotions are always in effect. That means no more mass promotions. Also Vita and I have also already implemented a system where CPT's will be doing drilling and the MAJ will be overseeing it to make sure the CPT's are doing it right. The MAJ's won't be leading the drilling and only step in if needed.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: I understand the little lore that we have in the 187th, our Jedi is Mace Windu and we were present in the battle of Dantooine and the battle of Coruscant. The purple on our armor represents Mace Windu's purple lightsaber. On Synergy the 187th are a Defense Battalion.

Availability:

Monday: 4pm-10pm

Tuesday: 4pm-10pm

Wednesday:4pm-10pm

Thursday:4pm-10pm

Friday:4pm-12am

Saturday: 10am-12pm

Sunday: 10am-10pm

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: I have been on synergy since the TS went up ,and day 1 of the server. That whole time I have been with the 187th.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes I do. (Turtle Beach PX24)

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?: I want the 187th to become an  active battalion again. Not this shit where the most we have online at once is 5. I remember the days when we had over 20 people on at the same time. We used to be the biggest battalion with 501st. If I get BCMD every single tryout guideline and our officer roster will be updated or re-made. The 187th are supposed to be a paratrooper battalion, if I get BCMD the troopers in the 187th will be the best at LAAT Etiquette. They will also be trained in parachuting (When we get them). I will also re-evaluate our officers to make sure they are all still worthy of their position. 

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:  Yes I understand completely.

-CMD Stinger/Banjans

Edited by Banjans
Changed my in-game name back to Banjans
  • Agree 1

spacer.png

+1 TO THIS GUY! GREAT DUDE. HE DESERVES IT! HE HAS THE BEST IDEAS, THE BEST COMBAT TACTICS,  AND THE BEST LEADERSHIP SKILLS! HE KNOWS HOW TO GET THE JOB DONE! YOU CAN DO THIS MAN!! THIS 187TH VETERAN HAS YOUR FULL SUPPORT!!!! 

Go go for it 

HALO!!!!!(187th VETERAN YOU CUCK)

Edited by Halo

+1 great guy, great commander. Hopefully, if you become 187th BCMD we can see the whole "187th minge battalion" concept die finally

*edit:* Still great guy, and I wish him luck with running, but as I am now running I have to remain neutral. Good luck Banjans my dude. may the best man win

Edited by JirachiSirachi