Sawbone Resignation

Sawbone

Name: Sawbone

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:34903341

Staff Rank: Senior Admin 

Were you VIP: Yes 

Date: 02/18/2020

Reason for leaving: Doing events is just no longer fun for me, I tried for a while, but it just seems I either do events an slack on my battalion duties on server or slack on event duties when I focus on my job as a commander. Its also hard for me to get time on event server most days so Im also 50/50 on my quota every week.

Farewells:  I want to thank @Rose @Tyennoch @Jagger @Craigaryand @Kurt for helping me and im sorry guys I just don't have fun doing events anymore and I don't want to make myself burnt out on this server. 

When I first returned to synergy, I immediately noticed that the quality of the events weren't what they use to be. This led me to pay more attention who actually DID good events.

Quickly I learned that the people I could count on for really solid events -- you were one of those first people. Sawbone, Scribbles, Synster.  TBH, you and others like you were the reason I wanted to become a Game Master -- now I'm a Game Master Manager. 

I know personally since we talked, this was a grueling decision for you to make and it was a rather slow and painful one. I knew you were either going to find that spark again, or just have to resign. I would never blame you for either choice you made. I'm only sorry it led to you not having fun.

You sir, have done a great service for the server and I wish you the best on your journey. You will be missed, but you deserve the retirement my friend.

Marines, Hoorah.

o7

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

I’m always here for you when you wanna help with an event or do some cool encounters. I highly enjoyed the events you were able to bring to the server. 

o7 Commander Blackout/sawbone 

from a former Commander Blackout 

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

Good luck out there buddy! Thank you for your help and the work you did.

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

It was a pleasure working with you. People like you are why I am here I strive to help and guide people to do good events to help the community grow and prosper in doing so. Be a strong commander and you will be doing right by me. Thanks for being a part of the team.