Staff Abuse 2/17/2019

Pry

RP Name: 41stGC SUP SGT Pry

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:456022732

Staff member you are reporting:  Commander KnightVR

Staff Members Steam ID (If applicable): Logged off before I could get it

Staff Members Wrong-Doing: Abusing power, Flying through walls

Explain the situation: Occurred during Doom Squad getting exiled, The 41st were guarding Brig, Doom Trooper was taken to brig. Ray shied was up, Staff flew in opened ray shield (allowing everyone in Brig to escape) switched to his Clone trooper hit the ground, proceeded to get back into Staff character fly to the back of brig and switch into Clone trooper again.

Evidence (If applicable):

• Disagree 1
  • Funny 1
  • Friendly 1

I was literally dealing with Joah at the time when he completely Mass RDMing everyone in brig, and a CC was literally glitching out of the cells and I was the only CG on that was dealing with all the mingy people. I was so overwhelmed at the end of this cluster fuck I got off because I had a fever and I was trying my best to handle the situation. I was not abusing power I was dealing with multiple situations. Keto saw me dealing with the CC and ask the Founders that they saw me tryna deal with Joah for spawning monsters that one shooted everyone. Yes I did mess up on the brig part with the ray shield because I was literally getting Rose unstuck from being in between the raysheild. Trust me I was the only staff tryna deal with Joah, a CC, and the whole RP situation. 

Edited by KnightVR

Current: None | Former: Fox, Thire, Stone, BCMD, Veteran Admin, DSL, ARCLx2
kamino-coruscant — Commander Fox and Sergeant Hound S05x18: The Jedi...

11 hours ago, Pry said:

RP Name: 41stGC SUP SGT Pry

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:456022732

Staff member you are reporting:  Commander KnightVR

Staff Members Steam ID (If applicable): Logged off before I could get it

Staff Members Wrong-Doing: Abusing power, Flying through walls

Explain the situation: Occurred during Doom Squad getting exiled, The 41st were guarding Brig, Doom Trooper was taken to brig. Ray shied was up, Staff flew in opened ray shield (allowing everyone in Brig to escape) switched to his Clone trooper hit the ground, proceeded to get back into Staff character fly to the back of brig and switch into Clone trooper again.

Evidence (If applicable):

Hi, Thank you for shedding light on these events, 
From what I've gathered there was RP going on in Brig, and the doors were closed? were you guys all inside of brig at the time/was there anyone able to open the rayshield at the current moment in time {I know 41st was guarding brig, was communications made to ask to open the rayshield}?

As well as with this statement - 

2 hours ago, KnightVR said:

I was literally dealing with Joah at the time when he completely Mass RDMing everyone in brig, and a CC was literally glitching out of the cells and I was the only CG on that was dealing with all the mingy people. I was so overwhelmed at the end of this cluster fuck I got off because I had a fever and I was trying my best to handle the situation. I was not abusing power I was dealing with multiple situations. Keto saw me dealing with the CC and ask the Founders that they saw me tryna deal with Joah for spawning monsters that one shooted everyone. Yes I did mess up on the brig part with the ray shield because I was literally getting Rose unstuck from being in between the raysheild. Trust me I was the only staff tryna deal with Joah, a CC, and the whole RP situation. 

Now I completely understand getting over whelmed with things happening all at once, however in terms of the way it went down, did you open the doors with staff powers for any RP gain?

Please answer these questions, and provide any more input on the situation/ statements 

Thanky you

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

12 minutes ago, Craigary said:

Hi, Thank you for shedding light on these events, 
From what I've gathered there was RP going on in Brig, and the doors were closed? were you guys all inside of brig at the time/was there anyone able to open the rayshield at the current moment in time {I know 41st was guarding brig, was communications made to ask to open the rayshield}?

As well as with this statement - 

Now I completely understand getting over whelmed with things happening all at once, however in terms of the way it went down, did you open the doors with staff powers for any RP gain?

Please answer these questions, and provide any more input on the situation/ statements 

Thanky you

RP gain? I only opened the door for helping Rose get unstuck, I closed the door again so that nothing happened and we can continue on the RP but the prisoner which I had no idea escaped decided to take the chance and run away when I was tryna hell rose get unstuck. There was a CC repeatedly leaving the cell and leaving brig which I had to no clip in control and close it for he can’t escape. This was a minge that was using multiple accounts. 

Edited by KnightVR

Current: None | Former: Fox, Thire, Stone, BCMD, Veteran Admin, DSL, ARCLx2
kamino-coruscant — Commander Fox and Sergeant Hound S05x18: The Jedi...

2 minutes ago, KnightVR said:

RP gain? I only opened the door for helping Rose get unstuck, I closed the door again so that nothing happened and we can continue on the RP but the prisoner which I had no idea escaped decided to take the chance and run away when I was tryna hell rose get unstuck. There was a CC repeatedly leaving the cell and leaving brig which I had to no clip in control and close it for he can’t escape. This was a minge that was using multiple accounts. 

@Pry From all the information gathered this seems to be a misunderstanding 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Alrighty, So IDK Who you are or how much you were apart of the RP that was happening Yesterday. But Joah was spawning Antlion guards in the brig because he got arrested so he was making CG pay (pretty funny NGL) Then during the RP I got stuck in a rayshield on my jedi so I /me uses the force to press rayshield button. then rolled and got a 67 so Knight noclipped and pressed it for me then returned to where he was. 

• Agree 2

-1 calm down my guy accidents happen all the time and you kinda need evidence 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

• Retired Founder

This abuse report has been officially closed.

This is due to the following reasons:

• No evidence of the situation was provided.
  • Staff member has promoted roleplay by allowing a jedi to "use the force" to push the rayshield button.
  • The issues here were obviously a misunderstanding.

However, we do thank you @Pry for making a report to allow us to review the situation and clear up any confusions or issues that may have happened here.

• Agree 1