CWRP - Blue's Staff Application

Blue

RP Name: TR CG MED SFC Blue

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:103978857

VIP (Y/N): No.

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): My end goal is to become a GM. I really like most of the events on the server but I feel like a lot of them don't have enough RP aspects in them or aren't RP-friendly enough. I also want to be able to host better training (making my sim, etc). I'm also looking for more stuff to do all the time. I actually enjoy this server a lot and unlike several other servers I think the administration genuinely cares about the server and everyone in it and I want to be a part of that. I also think I could do pretty well as an admin.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I'm pretty laid back most of the time. I'll do what I'm told to do as long as I know how to do it (unless it's something stupid or unreasonable like a CT telling me to help him mass RDM the server). I try to stay nice to people even when they aren't nice to me.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: No.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: TR CG MED SFC Blue has played for 96:53:32.

Banned

You are fairly new to the server. Are you sure you don't want to remain a regular player for now? Staff has a lot of duties and responsibilities that sometimes overlap with playing the game and it is expected of you to tend to your staff duties above all else. Changing my vote upon answer.