RC Delta Squad Scorch XO

187th Captain

41st Captain

DU Major

41st Captain

38th Major

Null Squad Prudii Captain

CG Commander Rys

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: I should become a battalion commander because I believe I have necessary traits to lead in a positive fashion. I'm calm, kind, strict when needed, and am very approachable. I am very active as a player, and also very available throughout most times of the day so if any problems arrive I can help out. Also, I am one of the very few Officers, who have been working very closely with the Last Fox and helping him set up the battalion and documents to help stabilize the CG. I am one of the last officers available to apply for Fox that knows the inner workings of CG, as well as has the qualities of leadership to help keep the CG running strong.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:

Yes

Availability:

Sunday: 8 am - 8 pm EST

Monday: 8 am - 8 pm EST

Tuesday: 8 am - 8 pm EST

Wednesday: 8 am - 8 pm EST

Thursday: 8 am - 8 pm EST

Friday: 8 am - 8 pm EST

Saturday: 8 am - 8 pm EST

Hours are Extremely flexible, I may not be on the server for the entirety of the time but I will almost always be on team speak.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

A little over a month

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?: By the end of my term I would like the CG Battalion to be a well oiled self sufficient battalion. As of now CG is in a good position, with good leaders, good soldiers and a very strong organization system. I have Three main goals for the battalion and the first is to make it in such a way, as Dargon, Flynn, Weeaboo, and I have been trying to do, that if no Fox came for a month after the current one had left that the battalion would be able to run itself and stay afloat. My second goal would be to remove the stigma that the CG are power hungry, mean, untrained people. Now I realize that I wont be able to fix every problem every person has with CG but I can try my best. CG has always had an image that they don't know what they are doing or abuse their power, but as Commander I would do my best to continue to update and enforce the rules about CG Training, and protocol. My Third and most important goal would be to implement some sort of quality assurance on new recruits. As it stands it is far to easy for any person who has just joined the server to join CG. Now, there are plenty of ways to make sure that our new recruits are not minges, which if I got fox, I would work, along with my commanders to find out the best fitting solution to. Some side notes that I would also look into as commander, as most battalion commanders try to do, would be the maturity, and RP presence of CG on the ship. Now I'm not saying that everybody in CG has to be above a certain age or if I don't like the way you RP you cant be in CG but as a whole CG doesn't really do much other than arrest people. As a Police force on this military vessel, you would think there are tons of RP situations where we can get involved and spruce up the situation. Overall, CG is good right now, but there are always places to improve; So, along with my officers I will do my best to make the CG a stable battalion with class acts as officers, as well as NCO's, who are always ready to help whenever needed and keep relations good with all Battalions.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes

let the memes be memes +1

Current: CG MED SSGT Spoof | Navy MED MCPO Spoof | Hunter Kravchenko | Jedi Master TGM Spoof
Prior: (2017) 104th MED CPL Spoof | CG MEDL LT Spoof | 501st CSM Spoof | 187th JT 2ndLT Spoof | 21st MED 2ndLT Spoof | (2019) 91st MEDL Lightning squad LTC Spoof | DU MED SGT Spoof | 104th MED SGT Spoof

$ Didn't ask $

spacer.png