CWRP - Kaynen's staff application

Kaynen

RP Name: TR 501st MEDO SGM Kaynen

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:526714963

VIP (Y/N): N

Timezone: CT

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): i want to be an admin so i can help people with things, admin wise, they need. i also can white list people myself so i don't have to bother other people. I'm also very active so if I'm needed ill be there. I will hopefully have something to do when I'm bored if i do get admin. I know the server can use my help. I like to have many things to do in a day so i will do many tickets if any. I just want to be here to help.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I watched a streamer who streamed on this server and i fell in love with it. When i finally got my computer i got Gmod and joined the server. I immediately  enjoyed what was going on and i joined 501st. now im a medic officer and a SGM and hope to go farther in my journey here.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: i do not have staff experience but i can learn really quickly.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 134 hours of game time

Banned

+1 Though my encounters with you are brief I know you are capable.