beaverraveparty

RP Name: TR 501st SSG Atlex

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:210774205

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: New Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: Was removed due to inactivity

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): Last time I was removed from the staff team, it was due to inactivity. The inactivity was due to semester exams in school. But now that I have finished the exams, I can be active way more than ever before. I also feel the need to help others and as admin. I would get the chance to help players and assist other admins in also helping around the server.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): The entire time I was a NA, It went completely great. Since I'm a friendly person who gets along with most if not all people, I rarely have any problems with anyone. I also love helping people, especially other game masters during events/encounters. It was very fun and it honestly looked like the players on the events/encounters were having fun as well.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes.

Current: Obi-Wan Kenobi (x2), Guardian Master (x2)
Ex: Rex, Tup, Kix, and Appo, Bultar Swan

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Austistic said:

I’m gonna have to give it this rating since if you were removed before for inactivity... how can you change it for the better?

for now: -uno

Well I've joined a battalion that I enjoy way more that the last time which was one of the main reasons that I became inactive besides the semester exams that I had to take at the time. Not that the 212th is bad in any way (Its a great battalion) but I just like how the 501st function more and I am more willing to get on everyday now that I am in a battalion that I really do like. Also, speaking of the exams, I've finished taking them so I'm not going to need to study for them and can devote my time again to the server.

Current: Obi-Wan Kenobi (x2), Guardian Master (x2)
Ex: Rex, Tup, Kix, and Appo, Bultar Swan

spacer.png

Head Admin

Got to go with Kell on this one. -1

Current: Head Admin | Marshal Commander