Bbstine's Staff Application

Bbstine

RP Name: TR MD CPO Bbstine/TR SC MEDL LT Bbstine/TR 187th SH P Bbstine (All Bbstine)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:123229741

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): Ever since I joined the server, I've loved every single person I've met, the community is fantastic. Everyday when I get off of school I hop on the server and proceed to have fun. Within the second week of joining the server I paid for VIP and became a Jedi and a Naval, and I've loved the people I've met within both of these groups. I am a Trainer, and usually on early in the mornings when people are mostly AFK, but not the new CC's that come on, and being stuck waiting for an admin to respond to a call instead of just whitelisting them myself is just a bit inconvenient. Of course, I've thought about becoming an admin on the server earlier, but I ended up not doing it, but the more and more I play on the server it makes me want to dedicate myself some more. Conclusion being I just want to help out more on the server, and dedicate myself more.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My real name is Brandon and I live in Indiana. I'm currently a Senior in high school and about to go straight into college when I graduate, means money is tight. I come onto the server everyday and I enjoy each and every time I hop on, going from TS shenanigans straight to in-game shenanigans. I'm a really big fan of roleplaying, which encouraged me to taking up the duties of a Naval and a Shadow. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? : I do, it might not be Star Wars RP experience, but I was a Head Admin on a DarkRP server, so I do know the difference between my in-game self and my staff-self.

• Coordinator
Coordinator

+1

• Agree 1