JBFox/Sinker's Staff Application

JBFox

RP Name:  TR Wolfpack ENGL Major Sinker

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:51710115

Timezone:  Eastern Standard Time (U.S.A)

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):  I would love to be an administrator because, I've been on the server for a long time and always felt like i didn't want to get into the management or training part. However, that has changed recently, mainly because I feel like I've played long enough and now I want to help the server grow.  I also want to be an admin to help Trainers and other people, whenever they need someone white-listed or something like that. Generally, I've just been feeling more and more like I want to help out, in any way that I can. That's about the gist of it.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Hi, I've played on the server since June 3rd of 2017 (and by the server I mean in this community), I've always been in the 104th, and don't plan on leaving any time soon. I'm generally a quiet person, until i get to know you, but that depends on the situation. I'm very competitive, and because of that wasted 1600 hours of my life playing CS:GO. I'm also a huge Cloud9 fan, so roast me if you want to. I'm currently attending college so i don't have as much free time as I used to, but when I finish my homework I generally always hop on the server.

Do you have any previous staff experience? I do not.

• Agree 1
  • Founder
Founder

hmmmmmmmmm

+1 I guess :/

• Agree 1