CWRP - (Tog) staff application

Boone1109

RP Name: TR DU ENG SGM Tog / Jedi Padawan Kydak

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:195243947

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: UTC 

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to become an administrator because I feel I can better help the community. I also love the sever and want to see it flourish. I am extremely active on the server. as well as I like work with people to solve problems.  I could also help keep the number of pending tickets down by responding to them quicker. Plus I play on times where the sever is fairly full and also while the sever is nearly empty, so I could help during the active hours and during the hours where there are little to no staff online. Over all I feel I would be a great addition to the staff team.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am 15, and live in Arkansas,  I have A's and B's in school. I have a lot of friend and I like playing games and hanging out with them some on the weekends. I play football and I am a linebacker but I couldn't play last year because I broke my arm.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I have never been staff before but it will be fun to learn.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?:  227:32:11.

Edited by Boone1109
Banned

+1

• Friendly 1

r4ymo.gif

Banned

+1 Homi

• Friendly 1

You Have been ACCEPTED for interview!
Since you're on LOA, your time window will be extended.

Contact a HA by 02/19/2020 or your application will be Denied.

@Boone1109

//locked
//moved to Pending

Edited by Jagger
Applicant is on LOA until the 12th.
  • Friendly 1

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x