CWRP - (Noble) Staff Application

Noble

RP Name: TR 41stEC Guardian Padawan Noble  &  TR 501st HWSO SFC Noble

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:58082724

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: CST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): My reasoning for wanting to be apart of the synergyroleplay administration starts with the times I am active. I am usually active all through the night and I tend to notice there are few staff members actually on and active during those times. As such it can be difficult for people trying to do tryouts and get whitelist if no staff is active at the moment. Another reasoning for my applying for administration comes from me genuinely enjoying helping others when they need it. I enjoy going out of my way to help someone in need and get them where they need to be. As well as the above mentioned reasons, I highly enjoy playing on synergy and would love to be apart of the community that helps make it so wonderful and stay up and running smoothly. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My name is Blake Deaton and I am 27 years old. I served in the USMC until I received a medical discharge due to issues that happened when deployed. I live in the central united stats and am an avid gun enthusiast. I also enjoy rebuilding old cars in my free time and just going to car meets. I also enjoy playing video games as it helps relieve stress from everyday life if cars just arnt cutting it. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? yes, on a DarkRP server called Elitelupus where I helped manage 7 servers jumping between each depending on which server needed help at any given time. 

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? At time of application submission I was at 151hrs

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) No I am not

Feel free to leave any sort of criticism wether it be constructive or destructive, i gladdy accep all :p 
Have a wonderfull day- 
---NobleHeoruwulf---

Man Of The Past

Banned

+1 Like to help and is very mature