CWRP - Greenbean Staff Re-App

Bonzai

RP Name: DU ARC 1stLT Greenebean

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:421414346

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: CST

What was your previous staff rank?: Admin

Are you currently staff on a server?: No

Why did you leave the staff, team?: I was dealing with depression and anxiety so i took a while to self reflect and try to improve myself but i'm back

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?: I enjoy helping out with the events and leading more RP driven events over shoot em ups. I miss the feeling of being able to help people and set up sims and CIT runs. I think i bring a fun side to events with my new ideas and the way i apply those said ideas. I'm a genuine person who enjoys helping others.  I'm also back in good health and ready to do my part to make synergy better for all the players.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes I do

Former: 187th ARCO, DU ARCO x4, DU ARCL x2, 501st ARFL, Prudii Skirata, Alpha-22 AvenAlpha-98 Nate Current: DU 1stLT GreenBean

Head Admin

+1, but be actually active

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Congrats on becoming staff.

//locked

//moved to accepted

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was