Craig - The Litch Awakens

Craigary

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Craig

Who helped (If applicable): Blood, Tog, Kase

Event Name: The Litch Awakens 

Summary of the story: A disturbance in the force, leads jedi to a planet which was being looked into by a research team sanctioned by the republic, which had one surviving civilian and an oracle, the civi was driven mad, and was little health. The oracle guided the jedi into doing their bidding, collected sacrifices and Woke the LItch from his slumber. 

What was the result of the event?: The sith tricked the Jedi into doing his bidding now the litch is out there causing chaos.

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: RP

d9f249f35937db020ed6d92e3ba44fae.png

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

GM Leadership

9/10 Was honestly fun. Enjoyed the story and the beginning part. Sorry for the people in the event.

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.

I dont think I can really rate this. We went to a downed LAAT, which we made it a FOB, a few people dipped out and went to explore the event while some of us just stayed. I got to kill 3 things and that was about it(also destroyed a nest).  The only time I really got to explore was when we were looking for "teeth", but had to return to FOB within 5 mins. 

The Event jobs were amazing tho! 

16 minutes ago, TR2ndACHades said:

I dont think I can really rate this. We went to a downed LAAT, which we made it a FOB, a few people dipped out and went to explore the event while some of us just stayed. I got to kill 3 things and that was about it(also destroyed a nest).  The only time I really got to explore was when we were looking for "teeth", but had to return to FOB within 5 mins. 

The Event jobs were amazing tho! 

Teeth? That wasn’t one of the objectives, 

And it wasn’t a downed laat it was a fallen base camp. 
This just sounds like a miss communication 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was