Buff the Disruptor

Scribbles

Name: Scribbles 

RP Rank: Jasi Master (CSM on clone)

Suggestion: Buff the Imperial distributor  to do around 600-700 damage. There's a reason for this. 

Implementation: Buffing the disruptor rifle so it is a 1-2 shot kill, why am i making this suggestion? As said below, they're made to disintegrate, and disable ships. They're extremely powerful when it comes to shooting at other living beings, it shouldn't take 8-10 shots to kill a single max stat clone and just stand there awkwardly acting like they just got stung. Armor would negate a shot or two but eventually the plasma wuld pierce and turn a target to nothing. 
Every time i see an event job (not to mention myself) have these, people act like they're literally nothing and don't react to them even if they're held (DESPITE BEING ILLEGAL). Anyone who would be using this would not only be wanted by the republic military, but also the separatists. i.e pirates, rogue bounty hunters, etc. 

Also the effect it has on people when they're killed by it, it makes them literally disintegrate as if they just got hit by a combine ball. Yes it makes them poof, and its amazing. 

Lore: Disruptors are literally made to disable vehicles (big damage) or when used on people, disintegrate people to nothing, quite literally being atomized, to others it may be quick and painless, but to the person dying it seems like minutes as their body is torn apart bit by bit down to their atoms, slowly becoming nothing. It is a painful, slow death. Atomized.  Not to mention highly illegal. 
https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Disruptor 

Workshop content if applicable: Already in the server. 
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

For those that may have concerns or questions, by all means ask and i shall answer, no this isn't a perma weapon. No i don't believe every EJ should use this if it gets buffed as droids nor clones used them. 
Give the weapon some love!

Edited by Scribbles
Just now, Snadvich said:

+1 This is what a disrupter does to living things

Does the same in the server, for a killshot anyway.

Just now, Eclipse said:

Can't wait to see some random fucker get disintegrated from across the map

Oh, you havent been in some of the heat of my events. 

• Management
Management

+1 would be cool but needs rules for use in events by event jobs but that is on the Game Master Program side of things.

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Just now, Marvel said:

+1 would be cool but needs rules for use in events by event jobs but that is on the Game Master Program side of things.

i would say GMO+ permission, as it's like the lights in this situation. If it gets overused too much it will get restrictions. 

+1 
i use it for the kill effect in events, it'd be nice to not have to set the EJ's health to 1 everytime.

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

+1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic