Hades- CIS Plan B

Hades

Name:  Hades

Who helped (If applicable): Blackpink, Rys, Ian, Muzzle

Event Name:  Cis Plan B!

Summary of the story: Since the CIS could not get a foothold by supporting a local Milita they decided they will try by force. DU and 501st( 21st) will be sent to defend.

What was the result of the event?: The CIS have gotten a foothold on the planet, which means it will be a bloodbath trying to recapture it. We win some, we lose some.

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event:  Mainly Shoot em up

it started off as a solid 8/10 then quickly went to a 0/10 

Reasons why

1. Droids where WAY over HP even for the event server. 

2. Droids where spawned on top of people 

3. We where doing too good so you decided to just rush the pace of the event

4. "you didnt fall back so you got what you deserved" trying to do RP and push them back was punished. 

5. Event Jobs where given lots of health and IQ-A11s

Overall a rushed and not well thought through event that should have gotten more help 0/10

• Agree 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

3 minutes ago, Dennis said:

it started off as a solid 8/10 then quickly went to a 0/10 

Reasons why

1. Droids where WAY over HP even for the event server. 

2. Droids where spawned on top of people 

3. We where doing too good so you decided to just rush the pace of the event

4. "you didnt fall back so you got what you deserved" trying to do RP and push them back was punished. 

5. Event Jobs where given lots of health and IQ-A11s

Overall a rushed and not well thought through event that should have gotten more help 0/10

Thanks for the feedback ill try to do better next time,

1, at the start i mistyped the HP was 10, then Yall where doing real good so i said bumped it to 1000.

2. Droids on people happened at the end  when you should of Evaced. I do understand it was bad tho and shouldn't of happened.

3. I did rush it a bit at the end, but its a weekday and I did not want the event to go on much longer. 

4. talked about this in #2 but being pushed back was supposed to happen in the event yall just didnt follow orders, but it could of been handled better. 

5. Event jobs had the standard HP, and should of used the e5s but if they didnt It is still my fault. 

It wasn't terrible, but it wasn't the best. I will give it a 3/10.

It started strong, but when we just started getting swarmed by high HP NPCs and Commandos sniping us whenever we peeked it started to feel railroaded. If we made nay success on a front, we got punished for it by having an army spawn on us.

For Turrets I do thank you for giving them to me and my fellow Engineers (One of the few GMTs that doesn't complain they will ruin their event), however towards the middle there was an incident here I requested a replacement and had someone spawn a droid on me. I do not know if this was intentional or not, but it left a bad taste in my mouth for the event.

Combine that with spawning droids in the Coliseum out of NOWHERE to swarm and kill us felt like a cheap and dirty way to end an event where we were holding strong, I don't feel like there was a need to do that and a simple reminder to not stay and fight and to evac should have been done instead, as that whole incident pissed off a lot of the players.

Also to touch up on one of your points to Dennis, specifically #3: If you didn't have the time for the event to drag on, I would suggest for the future to hold off and wait for a time in the week where you have the time to spare for players to participate in the event to its fullest rather than rushing its end, I feel like that would be a better experience for all parties involved.

That's all I have to say. Thank you for giving us a deployment at least.