Bolt's Return

4 hours ago, Hero said:

Yea high school really isn’t difficult to figure out. Once you get into a pattern of doing your work and figuring out where you need to actually apply yourself and where you can relax it’s easy

see man thats what I thought then junior year hit me like a train lmao

Former: Veteran Admin | 91st XO Razer | Trainer Manager | Assassin  Sith Lord | Game Master|

Keep your head high and try to stay out of drama, can't stress that out enough, once High School starts stay out of others drama in and out of school. Also, ask for help if you need it, don't be afraid to ask.

Image result for hell or high water jeff bridges

Choose your place, hell or high water, there is no in between.

7 hours ago, Beast said:

see man thats what I thought then junior year hit me like a train lmao

Eh most people overwork themselves Junior year but I guess I lucked out with teachers because mines not stressful.
But also yea drama is so time wasting, everything you do takes up time of your day so limit things that take unnecessary time like caring about what other people think.

1 hour ago, Hero said:

Eh most people overwork themselves Junior year but I guess I lucked out with teachers because mines not stressful.
But also yea drama is so time wasting, everything you do takes up time of your day so limit things that take unnecessary time like caring about what other people think.

naw man APs and Honors give me 2-3 hours of hw a night plus frequent essays maybe you lucked out but I sure didn't lmao

Drama is retarded but even if you are not looking for it someone will probably cause it within friend groups no matter which friend group it is but like I just try and steer clear of that and not take sides

Former: Veteran Admin | 91st XO Razer | Trainer Manager | Assassin  Sith Lord | Game Master|

bruh i post this and a day later i get some stupid pain in my lower back and it hurts to bend forward and sit so i can't get on except being afk like i'm doing rn oww i'm cursed

edit: i'm better now, just growing pains

Edited by Bolt

bolt