CWRP - NaDell/Mav Staff App

Mav

RP Name: Keller's Unit SGT Mav | BO ENG SGT NaDell

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1909381

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: EST, But flexes with work so typically on in the AM of EST.

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I wish to be able to assist late at night with both trainings and staff duties. And with my large amount amount of staffing experience on GMOD and other games such as arma 3. I feel i bring a level of maturity and skill set to an already great staff team. Which can do nothing but better the staff team as a whole. At night we have roughly one to two admins and if they are away or busy or not on, we have no one to whitelist or deal with players who come on during those house just to minge and the like. Also with work I have spare time including off days where I have nothing but time to sit on server and assist as much as I can as a player.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am 23, male, born in North Caroline(US), and raised in Michigan and back down here in the home state of mine. I do contract security for the state of North Carolina, so my work is always interesting. Soon I will be going for my BLET course to become a full on law enforcement officer. But until then I server my community and state with pride assisting people daily where ever I get sent.

Do you have any previous staff experience? As stated before I have well over 5000 hours in gmod owning, co-owning, administrating and coding for servers. My duties as owner and co-owner of course like the directors here is managing staff and making sure players enjoy there time on the server and wish to play more. I took a break from GMOD and moved into Arma 3, where I became a map developer for several communities both small and large and ranged from shoot em up style game modes to citylife rp style servers. Never once have I had a valid staff report filed on myself, mostly got staff report ranging from "It was a false ban" and me showing evidence of the players 14 RDM kill streak and what not. My primary experience on GMOD was using the ULX admin tools but I believe that's been phased out on most game mode aside from straight BuildRP(DarkRP) style servers.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  As of my check today with staff 269:31:01

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) No I am not but look forward to one day possibly becoming one.

Edited by Twelfths
Updated ingame name info.

+1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

I has to teleport you out of the 91st bunks multiple times after they got removed and continued to encourage the “hunger strike” that was happening by ex-91st. I don’t see you fit for staff at this time. 

Also you don’t currently meet the requirements to become a TR which is required to be a New Admin. 

Edited by Carvis
3 minutes ago, Carvis said:

I has to teleport you out of the 91st bunks multiple times after they got removed and continued to encourage the “hunger strike” that was happening by ex-91st. I don’t see you fit for staff at this time. 

Also you don’t currently meet the requirements to become a TR which is required to be a New Admin. 

not to start any sort of argument but i was only in there because i was physgunned in there while on my base ops along with the two 91st that were on and i didnt not participate in the hunger strike on my trooper do to my captain saying to stay away from them. they were given ration bars by myself but only because i see it as an opportunity to passive rp a bit.

Banned

You seem like a good dude but TR is required

Nvm bb +1

Edited by kojak
Head Admin
1 hour ago, kojak said:

You seem like a good dude but TR is required -1

You know he can get it like right after lol.

+1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

+1

2 hours ago, kojak said:

You seem like a good dude but TR is required -1

Also I am a TRO now and when I got SA back I wasn't a TR, all he needs to do is get it very shortly after getting staff.

I was in Dooms Unit for a little while.