Newts Game Master Application

Noto Roboto

Name: Newt II or Twen

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:79019147

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: 1334:18:12.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 10

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: 10/10 Can thoroughly lead and communicated the idea of the event throughout the jobs and server.

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Of course

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: Prison Raid Event to finish my storyline saga, I want to do a deployment for jedi and have each branch get to show off their skills. Tech RP, Fighting, Consular RP. Immersion. Useful of props and other force abilities for ambience. Continuing the story from my previous events we have a sith lord and a trandoshan being cloned for a massive ancient rakatan entity called the infernal one, he and his emissary are gathering forces to rule the galaxy. Their plans are in motion and are now have taken over the prison planet belsavis and plan on using the Eternity Vault to full awaken the Infernal One. They have captured and recruited forces through manipulation and now have captured Newt for a unknown reason. A strike force will be sent to find out and wipe out this entity once and for all.

Place Links Below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional):