patch staff app

Lemon

Title of Thread:  CWRP - patch staff app 

RP Name: patch 

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:503795411

VIP (Y/N):  n

Timezone: EST 

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to help the community and be a game make. I want to also make the community better and make it strive way more. I think that i have the ability to hold a big role  like admin. I can handle all task that are given to me and TR trained. I also never have been banned and always follow server rules. I always act mature never minging or being arrested. I am very active. I know how to use  ulx and all commands.  I want to help events as i love to entertain people and want to become a GH but i need to be admin. I always like making sure stuff goes right and i will always follow my orders given by higher staff. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):I like star wars a lot, love being a GH and making cool scenes and events. I'm friendly  to people, staff and new players. I know my lore and basic ranks and how to use the gmod tools very well. And i know the ulx Commands and menu.

Do you have any previous staff experience? I was a game maker and held really big events always focusing on players and story line.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  TR 187th PARA 1SG Patch has played for 75:02:48.

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: no

Sincerely, Patch.

• Disagree 2
  • Friendly 2

Patch you are a good kid and I have faith in you to do good but there are times where I do not think you are ready for a high position like staff. You mean well a lot of the time but there are moments where you do some questionable actions. I bet you can do well in staff but for now I will have to -1 

3 minutes ago, Alexz said:

Patch you are a good kid and I have faith in you to do good but there are times where I do not think you are ready for a high position like staff. You mean well a lot of the time but there are moments where you do some questionable actions. I bet you can do well in staff but for now I will have to -1 

I agree with Alexz, I don't think your ready

dude you just hit 75 hours then you posted this play on this server more to be more experienced on the server i am sorry for this but -1 for me  just play on the server and learn more about it then mabey you will get it

• Agree 1
  • Current:
  • CG Commander
  • CG Regimental Lead
  • Diplomatic Service Lead Stone
  • Naval Petty Officer 
  • Naval Zak
  • Jedi Master
  • Admin
  • Former:
  • 187th COL (Former)
  • 187th PLTL (Former)
  • 187th WO (Former)
  • 501st PLTL hawk (Former)
  • 501st COL (Former)
  • TRO (Former)
  • Game Master  (Former)
  • Senior Admin (Former)
  • GC Reed (Former)
  • CT (Former)
  • Temple Guard Lead (Former)
  • Serra Keto (Former)
  • Management
Management

You seem like a good kid but applying at or around 75 hours is a bit premature imo. Bump up those hours and get a little more experience in before jumping the gun.

Nevertheless, good luck!

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

I̶m̶a̶ ̶t̶h̶r̶o̶w̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶C̶u̶r̶v̶e̶b̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶a̶p̶p̶ ̶ ̶+̶1̶ ̶I̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶k̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶i̶ ̶p̶e̶r̶s̶o̶n̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶k̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶g̶o̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶f̶f̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶h̶o̶u̶r̶s̶ ̶i̶s̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶g̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶i̶d̶e̶a̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶f̶f̶ ̶a̶p̶p̶s̶ ̶i̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶m̶u̶l̶t̶i̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶c̶e̶n̶t̶l̶y̶ ̶a̶p̶p̶l̶y̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶f̶f̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶h̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶2̶ ̶m̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶y̶t̶i̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶n̶ ̶p̶a̶t̶c̶h̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶o̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶a̶c̶c̶e̶p̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶f̶l̶o̶u̶r̶i̶s̶h̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶f̶f̶ ̶p̶l̶u̶s̶ ̶i̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶k̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶n̶g̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶t̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶D̶e̶f̶i̶n̶e̶t̶l̶y̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶t̶t̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶b̶i̶a̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶w̶a̶r̶d̶s̶ ̶z̶o̶o̶m̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶c̶o̶s̶ ̶i̶m̶ ̶a̶ ̶z̶o̶o̶m̶e̶r̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶a̶n̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶t̶ ̶q̶u̶e̶s̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶d̶e̶c̶i̶s̶i̶o̶n̶s̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶i̶ ̶s̶h̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶h̶u̶n̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶

Nevermind 
I agree with Craig

Edited by Pot

Hi I’m Pot

Current/Former: Child

ive had nothing but bad experiences.

In the future please do not yell at staff members while they’re helping you, take time to mature up feel the server then apply.

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Your Staff Application has been DENIED
Community Feedback does not lean in a positive direction

You may apply again in 30 days. 

//locked
//moved to Denied

Current:

Former:

• Jedi Master
  • Senior Jedi General
  • Wing Commander
  • Pink Squad Lead
  • Former Gatekeeper