Temple Guard Channel

zoink

Name: Nightmare

Suggestion: Add a temple guard channel

Where would this be implemented?: With the other branch channel

How would this benefit the TeamSpeak/Community?: Allow Temple guard to communicate and roleplay with each other

Have you asked for Feedback from others about this suggestion?: Yes

Briefly explain why this should be implemented?: All the other branches have a channel to communicate but temple guard don't. The creation of a temple guard channel can help with communication during events and can be beneficial with temple guard trials. 
Banned

Cins channel is the TG channel all TG trials should be hosted in there

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

+1. Right now the TG use Cin Dralig's channel to host TG and Investigator trials. So that Cin Dralig can use his channel as his own, we should create a separate channel to allow TG to do their thing without interrupting Cin Dralig.

Former 41st GC REGL XO Tetra | Former Cin Drallig x2 | Former Serra Keto x2 | Former Branch Overseer Former Mace Windu

41st CMD Tetra

Banned

+1 I know the struggle

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

In a previous council meeting we discussed simply turning the Council Meeting rooms sub-channel into the TG chambers, made sense because they’d be guarding the gates into the council room.

Failed because some people in the council didn’t like the idea of it.

Why make a whole suggestion Nightmare and just do that, it’s fairly easy to do all you need is Channel Admin for the Council Room in which you have.

+1 either way, they are their own branch just like Sentinel, Consular, and Guardian.

Edited by Bbstine

• 2 weeks later...

Since TG is a branch of its own, it 100% should get its own channel. 

If TG are working on non RP related things (Arrests) then they can always just move to the Shock channel to help with Minge-Cons

+1

Edited by Carvis