CWRP-Blood's Staff Application

Bloodless

RP Name: 21stGM ARCT SFC Blood | BO PVT Bloodless

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:57487225

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: Malaysia Time (GMT +8) 

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): Well, I want to be an administrator because I wish to assist the later timezone players with getting white lists and training new recruits that come on at later times when there is only a handful of people who aren't Admins. I also wish to give back to the amazing community by helping out with catching rule breakers and training newer recruits so that they won't be a problem for the server because let's face it we have all experienced newer recruits who have not been trained properly. I have heard of people in a similar timezone as mine experience needing an Admin at later times but not having one online and having to wait till the next day so I'd like to become an Administrator to help these players who usually have to wait till late at night for an Admin Due to timezone differences. I also want to learn from what I think is one of the best administration teams I've ever met. Cases of false punishment and power abuse are very rare or never heard of due to the strict rules and regulations. I would love to be apart of the administration team so that there is always an administrator on no matter the time, even if the American administrators head off for bed, I'll be on till prime time. I also would like to become an Administrator to get to know the players of Synergy better by helping them through situations that may need a mediator or just someone to refer to whether it be "is so and so okay?" Or  "Can you help me with this and that?" because I love assisting people by doing whatever I can to help them if it is within my power to if it is within the regulations of course.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I'm an 18 year old Malaysian Student who's studying to become an IT Manager. I usually spend my free days online on the Server or Playing Arma 3 because I love making new friends and interacting with them due to my family members being busy with other things.   I enjoy researching  information about Military Units and weaponry because I've had a desire to join the military from a young age and still plan to when I finish my studies as a reservist. I joined the server a year ago under another name because I had just finished High School and wanted to enjoy time before my First Semester of College. Now that I'm finishing my First semester and that my next 2 semesters will be short, I decided to dedicate most of my free time to the server because of the fun I've had on it  and now that I've found a battalion that  I enjoy spending my time with, it's safe to say I'll be here to stay for a while this time.

Do you have previous Staff experience?: No I do not have previous staff Experience. However, I'm willing to learn and adapt to become a good staff member to the community.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close) : I have 635 hours on the server as of right now.

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one): No

Edited by Bloodless
adding my BO Job

Omega Three-Six "Darman"| "Blood for the Blood God!"

spacer.png

+1

• Friendly 1
  • Current:
  • CG Commander
  • CG Regimental Lead
  • Diplomatic Service Lead Stone
  • Naval Petty Officer 
  • Naval Zak
  • Jedi Master
  • Admin
  • Former:
  • 187th COL (Former)
  • 187th PLTL (Former)
  • 187th WO (Former)
  • 501st PLTL hawk (Former)
  • 501st COL (Former)
  • TRO (Former)
  • Game Master  (Former)
  • Senior Admin (Former)
  • GC Reed (Former)
  • CT (Former)
  • Temple Guard Lead (Former)
  • Serra Keto (Former)

You Have been ACCEPTED for interview!
Contact a HA by 01/08/2020 or your application will be Denied.

@Bloodless

// Locked
// Moved to Pending.

Current:

Former:

• Jedi Master
  • Senior Jedi General
  • Wing Commander
  • Pink Squad Lead
  • Former Gatekeeper
  • Shadow Lead Manager
  • Trainer Manager