Delete this

Quebec

I was going to apply for Recon Reg, but I would have to go on an about 1 month LOA for my school shit. If I apply for recon reg again, it will be when I am not consumed by school. I would like to become it but eh, life sucks.

Edited by Quebec
Veteran Admin

+1 this man could make a change

+1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

1 minute ago, Quebec said:

Hey, I guess i like to enjoy myself. If thats a crime than imprison and execute me. I can tell you that if I need to be serious I could.

Not the enjoyment. The salt. I think I remember something about  you purposly avoiding Scarecrow's promotion to Yoda because of how much you disagreed with it, as if it was some big statement, which wasn't too good of an example to be setting.

Edited by BigZach

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

1 hour ago, BigZach said:

Not the enjoyment. The salt.

Salt? I dont understand that. Remember there were two Quebec, one who got banned, then me who got Neyo. I also did not disagree with his promotion to Yoda. Yes I have had some disagreements but I would not force my opinions with that.

Edited by Quebec

+1

• Current:
  • CG Commander
  • CG Regimental Lead
  • Diplomatic Service Lead Stone
  • Naval Petty Officer 
  • Naval Zak
  • Jedi Master
  • Admin
  • Former:
  • 187th COL (Former)