Gadget's LOA/ROA 12/13/19 - 1/4/20

Gadget

@Foxey - You have been chosen to be pinged, just so it get's logged [I won't be at the meeting's also.]

I have discussed this with @Rohan so instead of writing a new one I'll extend this.

Name: Gadget

Staff Rank: Senior Admin

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:89827130

Length of LOA (Please specify date if possible): till the fourth of January I'm the new year

Reason: So, I'm heading to London to resit one of my Finals and will be driving home with my bro on Friday, I also have a family get together on the Saturday. I then also start work on Monday.

After this LOA I will put up a LOa over Chirstmas due to A - Christmas B - Me and my bro share a room and it's difficult to go on the server with him in here.

yeah Christmas is a big ass time of year for me. I'll be busy as hell.

Do you understand that if you go LOA on a named Jedi Character for more than two weeks, go on LOA on any RC character, or go LOA while being clone commander, you will be removed from that position: Yes

Do you understand that if you are going on LOA for more than two weeks you may lose your leadership position?:Yes

•  
Edited by Gadget
  • Agree 1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

@Rose like can someone say they saw this so I know?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

• 3 weeks later...

@ Foxey I have come back early, you can adjust the system now.