Sawbone's added map suggestion

Sawbone

Name: Sawbone

RP Rank: Major 

Suggestion: I suggest the map know as gm_fork for the size and multi event use of it.

Implementation: I wish for it to become a map, as I've used it and have seen it used on numerous types of role play servers from Imperial to warhammer 40k. It has enough space for air vehicles while also having roads for tanks or anything else we need.   

Lore: The map has a city along with a country side town and even a far off castle to provide variety for the troops as a forest planet.

Workshop content if applicable:  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=326332456

+1 if it can work fuck it and @Loopy Newby what is “star warsish” that is a vauge ass statement anything can be Star Wars just use your imagination it’s just some backwater world that hasn’t advanced a lot ez pz. Save it from the terrible CIS invasion or take out the hostile rebels etc 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Oh lord he coming, just as I stated on the Providence vs Venator Map.  I think event maps should have the capability to conduct an event with the whole server.  I think if we were to get the entire server to do an event on this map, the lag would destroy us all!  I'll stick to pride about this one.

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!