Kurama - Game Master App

Kurama

Name: Kurama

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:34138187

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]:| Kurama has played for 5763:34:05.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 8

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: pretty good , im an arc trooper so i must be doing something right. 

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: yes

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce:- i like to do cult based events so:

have a cult member show up and do some slight role play while doing a ritual to summon the 7 deadly sins , they will be focused on the jedi but will also be able to branch out and attack the clones should the. the way the role-play goes will depend on each job. like the sin of wrath will be ruthless and attack everything , and the sin of pride will be to proud to be defeated. sloth wouldnt realy care about the attack and might surrender.  i have some others planed as well but this is the one i would do for like a big Saturday event. the sins would use the sith lord jobs , first starting with the revan skin the after revealing who they will "remove there cloaks" and go to the proper skin and carry out there missions. i like to keep mine mostly player choice , so i leave the role play to the event jobs. 

Place Links Below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional): 

Edited by Kurama
Head Admin

// Moved to accepted

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander