Spite Staff Application

Spite

RP Name: 501st MED SSG Spite | BO MED CPL Spite

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:456873368

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be admin, because I like to get involved and I want to help the server. I will be online just about every day for a couple of hours. Like I said before, I like to get involved so I can help the server get better and so everyone can have an overall better experience. I want to help with events and even just little problems that people have just so they can have more fun playing synergy. Sometimes there aren't many admin online and I want to be able to help them out by also being online. Also, I want to help with events and even host some eventually to try something new, by creating fun for players. Like I stated before, I just want to help people have fun and enjoy being on this server.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a sophmore in high school, and I live in Michigan. I do sports in the Winter, but even then, it doesn't affect how much I game. I am a A's and B's student who works hard at school, but is still a hardcore gamer.

Do you have any previous staff experience? No I do not, but I am hoping this will be a fun learning and I learn pretty fast.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  I just got 75 hours and I made this application right away, because I really want to get involved.

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) No

Edited by Spite_Slays
I got promoted to SSG on my Trooper
Head Admin

Congratulations you were accepted to the Staff Team
Welcome!

Good Luck on your journey Spite!

// Moved to accepted

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander