busy life gamers

Hey what’s up people’s this is me resigning from synergy and carrying on my life through college and just moving on in general, I have had a great time on the server and such, the time that I was admin for synergy was amazing and i met some amazing people while playing with everyone

some special thanks

@Tetra thanks for being a great friend and for being a great xo for the 41st while i was apart of the battalion

@Brooklyn you were an amazing bcmd as gree, you made us all feel like a family and like friends and i wish you could have continued that and been able to show more people your capabilities

@Rose thanks for being a great person overall and helping me when i was an admin

@Clutch you were a great officer in the 41st and an amazing member of intel along with that you were a good friend

@Perri when I had first joined the 212th a year ago you were the bcmd and though you didn’t speak a whole lot you did an amazing job

@Bemis you’re the future of synergy, make the most of it

@everyone who has been there whether it was in the 41st, 212th or DU 

Bye bye gamers!

• Friendly 1

o7 you were a big inspiration for me during my time in 41st. You were a like a little brother to me. Don’t lose touch. Good luck out there.

• Agree 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.