Clouds Staff app [waived by Rohan]

justuscloud5

Clouds Staff App [waived by Rohan]

RP Name: 187th ARCL Major Cloud

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:105097987

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I wish to be staff to assist my battalion and the server in general. I want to run simulations more often for my battalion an not have the fate of my sim relying on someone else that might not be there because it may be downtime or such. While for server wide stuff I hope to become a GM and make events for the server to enjoy and make sure everyone has something to do. I want to be a face for people with problems to come too and help them sort it out. As well as the lack of quality events in some players eyes I hope I can make it to SA to hopefully fulfill that need. Overall I wish to be an administrator to make sure everyone on the server has  a good time. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My name is Cloud and I have been addicted to gmod for 11 months. I play ARMA 3 with the boys every once in a while. I bully Dreams my aussie friend because he always finds sharks in the water. I was in Sith for a bit and my mentor was a potato farming irishman. I am Jacksons True Hatred incarnate. I like to meme around with my friends on different games and in TS. I care about the server in general and make sure everyone under me is having fun. I get bullied by Tino sometimes. I declared a holy war on a few people and Ron set my rep to -169(good meme). Finally I also just enjoy spending quality times talking with my friends in TS joking around playing any game as long as I have my friends I'm good.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? 1500 hours+
Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: No

• 4 weeks later...