Oblivion

Tinovious

@ISNIFFPROPANEOh how we’ve hit rock bottom. Our rep is gone, It was a mere illusion for a week or so. Yet, took from our arms and sent into the void. On the blood of our fathers, on the blood of our sons.

@justuscloud5 You betrayed us. The balance? It has been restored, but we will have our revenge. I’m sending my heart felt letter to Carol in Human Resources.

• Friendly 2

Some dude that's been in SO BDE more times than he can count.

We are fighting for our right to live. To exist. And should we win the day, the Fourth of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day the world declared in one voice: "We will not go quietly into the night!" We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to survive! 

• Funny 1

spacer.png

33 minutes ago, Tinovious said:

@ISNIFFPROPANEOh how we’ve hit rock bottom. Our rep is gone, It was a mere illusion for a week or so. Yet, took from our arms and sent into the void. On the blood of our fathers, on the blood of our sons.

@justuscloud5 You betrayed us. The balance? It has been restored, but we will have our revenge. I’m sending my heart felt letter to Carol in Human Resources.

i hit rock bottom no balance was restored i took the damage of your deeds

• Agree 1