Synyster - Operation Sandstone (D-Day)

Synyster

Name: Synyster

Who helped (If applicable): Thegan, Swolsuki, Grief, Steel, Tonyy

Event Name: Operation Sandstone

Summary of the story: A High Commander of Field Deployments has been taken hostage by the CIS, who have set up a fortified base on a remote, uninhabited area of Kashyyyk. Said Commander has intel of a possible corruption plan involving clones (will be used for a future event) and 212th, DU, 41st, and 104th are ordered to get him back. If not get him back alive, then get that intel he has on his holodisc.

What was the result of the event?: The battalions stormed the beaches of Kashyyyk, barreling past hostile Heavy MG fire, eliminating ground troops while enduring a constant barrage of artillery. They created a beachhead, moved forward together and destroyed multiple flak towers. After which they raided and destroyed a Munitions depot, and then stormed the final bunker and saved the Commander. The intel was appropriately dispatched to the right people, and Operation Dark Eclipse will ensue in the near future.

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Shoot em up

d9f249f35937db020ed6d92e3ba44fae.png

Ex-DU CMD/XO - Wrote the lore for the original Havoc Squad members, it’s nbd 🥱 - Just your friendly neighborhood fucktard 

7/10 was pretty fun but the droids were spawned on top of everyone including already spawned droids. Also the event jobs were highly mingy. For example, one commando droid was running around yelling reeeeeee which was funny but not what a commando droid would do.

6/10

Nice event, good pacing

but also you called the flak towers and trees the same thing so it was real confusing what you meant, and droids were spawned in places that were already cleared, and had no way to get into. Kinda took me out of it.

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Thigh High Connoisseur|

j5VeS9D.jpg

8/10

Nice event, well planned. Really enjoyed it.

Hudson, The Helmetless. Formerly Of:
41st Elite Corps & Green Company, Coruscant Guard, 327th Star Corps, Galactic Marines, Special Operations, 187th Legion, Defense and Recon Regimental Commander, 212th Attack Battalion, RANCOR, and for Jedi General Quinlan Vos and Jedi Advisor Shaak Ti.

7/10 Was very fun, the things I did not like was the droids spawning a little too close sometimes when we were protecting the flak tower and when we were clearing the last building. That and the commando droids were kinda mingey and annoying to play against.

In regards to the commando droids, I had no idea that they were doing that as I was elsewhere. I apologize and wish I could get names, and as for the spawning I’m gonna be honest it wasn’t intentional. Most of the spawning was done randomly while we were far above the forest, so we couldn’t see exactly where everyone was. As for the droids being in areas that were already cleared, we’ll it is a forest full of occupying forces, it’s very likely that enemies could flank. 

Ex-DU CMD/XO - Wrote the lore for the original Havoc Squad members, it’s nbd 🥱 - Just your friendly neighborhood fucktard