[CWRP] Ohm's Ban Appeal

RJTheGod

RP Name/Steam Name: Private Sleight
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:521223420
Date of Ban: 11/12/2019
Length of Ban: 350 Minutes
Offense: "NITRP | Name makes fun of Slate"
Banned By: Wrecker
Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: I honestly don't even know what I did. I don't know who Slate is.
Evidence to support your claims:

36 minutes ago, A-a-ron said:

Sleight is pronounced Slate, don't play ignorant. Go to sleep for 6 hours. 

Funny how you claim I am playing ignorant when they are two completely different words. Allow me to explain if you can't wrap your brain around it. Just stick with me, I promise it won't be a difficult explanation and even you can (possibly) understand.

Slate is pronounced as such (https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/slate?pronunciation&lang=en_us&dir=s&file=slate001). You would use it in a sentence such as "I wiped the slate clean."

Sleight is pronounced as such (https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sleight?pronunciation&lang=en_us&dir=s&file=sleigh02). You would use it in a sentence such as the common reference of "Sleight of Hand." 

Thanks for coming to my TED Talk.

Edited by RJTheGod
  • Agree 1

-1 dumbing everyone’s post only makes it worse for you.

• Agree 2

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

1 hour ago, Regional said:

I don't know the whole story @A-a-ron could explain more.
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt +1 cause they are different words
but.
but.
if this was you who got banned.
[ADVERT] Private Parade: Let me pull a slate real quick.
[ADVERT] Ghost Of Slaat: I think these admins need help banning me.
Cause that's scummy not even bringing humor or a laugh to it, it's just straight disrespect.

Two completely different SteamIDs, not the dude from yesterday 

• Agree 1

52946061-6923-4AFC-AEBA-9E28ED2BA75D-5.g

Well, since the ban is up this appeal is no longer needed. However, it would have been nice to at least have been asked to change my name before I got banned. I honestly had no idea what it was about, but I do now. I apologize for making you feel the name was making fun of Slate, however that was not my intention. I still think the ban was wrongful but there is nothing to be done now. 

Head Admin

1d04ed299421bf43c83861edfa1c49e1.png

Within 1 hour of your appeal.

Addition: You also got reported on the forums for targetting someone. Quite suprised you only got 6 hours and 50 minutes for this as people in the past got perma'd with disrespecting names towards Slate such as "Slate's ghost" which is definitly not okay.

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander