Thank you.

Happy Veterans Day, and thank you for your service to all those who have served and sacrificed so much. Thank you to all those who have laid down their lives, and allow us to live freely and happily. 

If anyone else wants to join in spreading the love, or wants to share stories here’s the thread for you.

• Agree 1
  • Winner 4
  • Friendly 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

9 minutes ago, Bbstine said:

Some guy I was with in basic ate a tide pod.

Was it a failure to adjust thing? Or was he just being a moron? 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Lmao, thank you all for showing your support.

I'll tell you a story, short as i can possible. 

>be me throwing my first grenade
>platoon made to line up behind thick ass concrete wall as loud explosion go off (from grenades being thrown by the others in front of me)
>Is next in line and grabs containers and gets into position after handing containers (holding grenade) to Instructor (not a drill sarge)
>Instructor hands me grenade and tells me to get into ready position (involves pulling pin but keeping hand on the clip and striking the throwing pose)
> me with ear pro on (ear plugs that prevent ear damage) hears a voice saying "You're clear to go" but little did i know it was from the instructors radio.
> I cock my arm a bit further back to get ready to throw the grenade
>Before I could even think about throwing my arm forward, the Instructor grabs my wrist and screams in my face "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?"
>Me utterly speechless and scared to death as I wasn't sure if my hand moved off the clip.
>after what seemed like 2-4 seconds he releases my hand and tells me "Now throw it" 
> I throw the grenade and duck down, to which the instructor shoves head further into the loose dirt and screams "WHO THE FUCK TOLD YOU TO THROW!?" (is referring to when I was about to throw it a couple of seconds ago)
>Me still speechless and glad to be alive, didn't have a reply and was told to get the fuck out (so the next one in line could take my spot)
> Was scary as shit but at least I wasn't penalized for it.

• Winner 1

Retired:  OG of Synergy | Head Admin | Game Master Chief | Senior Attack and Defense Brigade Commander | #FirstCommanderAppToBeAcceptedOnTheForums.

3 minutes ago, Joe said:

Lmao, thank you all for showing your support.

I'll tell you a story, short as i can possible. 

>be me throwing my first grenade
>platoon made to line up behind thick ass concrete wall as loud explosion go off (from grenades being thrown by the others in front of me)
>Is next in line and grabs containers and gets into position after handing containers (holding grenade) to Instructor (not a drill sarge)
>Instructor hands me grenade and tells me to get into ready position (involves pulling pin but keeping hand on the clip and striking the throwing pose)
> me with ear pro on (ear plugs that prevent ear damage) hears a voice saying "You're clear to go" but little did i know it was from the instructors radio.
> I cock my arm a bit further back to get ready to throw the grenade
>Before I could even think about throwing my arm forward, the Instructor grabs my wrist and screams in my face "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?"
>Me utterly speechless and scared to death as I wasn't sure if my hand moved off the clip.
>after what seemed like 2-4 seconds he releases my hand and tells me "Now throw it" 
> I throw the grenade and duck down, to which the instructor shoves head further into the loose dirt and screams "WHO THE FUCK TOLD YOU TO THROW!?"
>Me still speechless and glad to be alive, didn't have a reply and was told to get the fuck out (so the next one in line could take my spot)
> Was scary as shit but at least I wasn't penalized for it.

Lol kinda funny