Commander Position

I have been with the Gmod community for a long time and have a lot of experience. #1 I have been a Super Admin (C.O.O.) with the Icefuse Universe platform when it first opened. Corv decided to scrub the project as the player counts would not go up (even though he would not take my advice) so I was moved to the clone wars server when Chilly bones had a vacation to Hawaii for a week and a half during which time I took on the responsibility of whitelisting and training all those who came aboard the ship. I basically pushed in all of this as an Elite Admin without complaining. When I dusted off my old poweredge 1800 stand alone server, I started to entertain looking into a gmod server but just to screw around with. Corv hear word of this and demoted me to Senior Mod and this is when I told him to take me off of staff and why I still have a distaste with the way it was handled. Next, I moved on to Last Bastion server and I met Church and Ripper (Owners) and over time became general of the clone armies and led them into battle. Church decided to go with my advice on the universe server platform and we started to get full player counts however, things started to minge because not most of the advice I gave apparently fell on deaf ears and thus, a change was made to a different platform due to extreme lag. Infighting began within the community as Church and Rippers relationship started to fray leaving behind a player drop and lack of commitment within the community. Next, I decided to go to the server that I started in before Icefuse was ever created FSAS with Jay as the owner. I found Jay the best Owner to talk to and really had a careless attitude towards the building of the server in which became more of a issue as time progressed on here. I was promoted to Adviser to FSAS and became Head Gamemaster here and as things started to work out the current staff that was in place started to have conflict and I knew it was only a matter of time before it all collapsed. I moved on from this community and stepped down from FSAS as I felt the position was unattainable and I legitimately felt bad for Jay and his vision. (The only mistake I have made.) I never left any community from the star wars or the dark rp servers with Ill intentions and the only reason why I am filling out an app for a commander position is to help out the new community and to help this server strive for entertainment.. I know I am currently an Admiral on another server but in my opinion the Naval is doing very well and I'm more than sure I can split time between the two. Thanks for listening and giving me the opportunity to apply.   

You know this was a fascinating read, I like how it was so long that you would have to be a speckled aardvark whose parents had just died on the freeway and had nothing better in his life to do but read this. I especially liked the part where you briefly touched on the subject matter of the commander position, as this was an eye opening and interesting idea, and furthermore, was a dank meme over all. So, this being said, in as much painful detail as possible. Neutral, I didn't fucking read this, I would rather go and guzzle down a pint of DroopyMcCools Body juices. Thank you,

-Beb

P.S for all you little fuck tarts who don't know who DroopyMcCool is, here is a picture just for you.Image result for droopy mccool

• Agree 1

I'm pretty sure that most/all of the battalion already have their commanders that are coming here...?

Unless we're talking Senior Commander, that's something I could see...

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

Anything that leads the charge. Make it Techno's role. He knows how charge is dealt with. He knows how to command respect.

• Agree 1

Hudson, The Helmetless. Formerly Of:
41st Elite Corps & Green Company, Coruscant Guard, 327th Star Corps, Galactic Marines, Special Operations, 187th Legion, Defense and Recon Regimental Commander, 212th Attack Battalion, RANCOR, and for Jedi General Quinlan Vos and Jedi Advisor Shaak Ti.

"Dew It!"

+1 for Chancellor technodad 

Wouldn't have it any other way. :x:x

Retired:  OG of Synergy | Head Admin | Game Master Chief | Senior Attack and Defense Brigade Commander | #FirstCommanderAppToBeAcceptedOnTheForums.

11 minutes ago, Faoeoa said:

Alternatively Technodad commanding CG would be interesting

Funny enough I'm hoping to apply for CG Commander :DB|

Retired:  OG of Synergy | Head Admin | Game Master Chief | Senior Attack and Defense Brigade Commander | #FirstCommanderAppToBeAcceptedOnTheForums.

10 hours ago, Joah said:

Technodad you personally have a +1 from me , please go for regimental senior or marshal 

I will go anywhere you need me to be to help your cause and the community as I do believe in something greater than myself. Make synergy a great community and lets bring the server to full prosperity. 

2 hours ago, Technodad said:

I will go anywhere you need me to be to help your cause and the community as I do believe in something greater than myself. Make synergy a great community and lets bring the server to full prosperity. 

AMEN HALLELUJAH 

• Agree 1

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

39 minutes ago, Jagger said:

AMEN HALLELUJAH 

2 hours ago, Technodad said:

giphy.gif